🔥ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ🔥

Start from the beginning

The bell rings just then.

"We should get to class," Aurore suggests.

The girls then separated after saying bye to one another.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Kalianna practically strutted into the room with Giselle behind her, both her and the singer sipping on their Starbucks.

Kalianna spotted Adrien talking with Nino by the desk and approached. "Hey, Adrien," She gives him a small smile.

Adrien looks at her in surprise. "Uh, hey Kalianna,"

"I was just wondering if you'd wanna have a lunch date with me this Saturday," Kalianna says.

"Um, o-"

Adrien was cut off when Chloé scoffed as she came walking over with Sabrina.

"My Adrikins having a lunch date with you?" The spoiled blonde points at Kalianna, who sips on her Starbucks. "Not a chance! So why don't you leave him alone?"

"Did I ask you if you wanted to go to lunch with me?" Kalianna asks Chloé.

"What kind of question is that? Of course not, you just asked Adrien dummy," Chloé rolls her eyes.

"Exactly, so sit down and shut the fvck up you knock-off wannabe barbie," Kalianna says in a sassy tone.

Chloé gawked at her in disbelief as several students laughed at her. She glared at Kalianna before stomping towards her seat, Sabrina following.

"Anyway Adrien," Kalianna turned back to the supermodel. "Me? You? Lunch date on Saturday at twelve?"

"Yeah, sure, I have a photoshoot that day so we can go get lunch after," Adrien smiles.

"Great," Kalianna smiles, then leans towards him.

Lila enters just then, and she stopped in her tracks when she saw Kalianna kissing Adrien's cheek, causing him to blush.

Lila was shocked at her arch-enemy's bold move. She glared at her as she strutted up the steps, sitting down next to Giselle and taking a sip of her Starbucks.

The scarlet brunette walked up the steps, shooting Kalianna a dirty look as she did, however, the designer looked at her and frowned.

"Is there something on my face?" She asks.

The chatter in the room goes quiet, and now all eyes were on Lila and Kalianna.

"I'm sorry?" Lila rose an eyebrow.

"You heard exactly what I said, is there something on my face?" Kalianna asked in a snappy tone.

"No," Lila replies.

"Then keep your eyes off me," Kalianna glares at her.

Some gasps were heard, and Lila took this as the opportunity to play the victim card.

"I-I'm sorry Kalianna, I didn't mean to be a bother," She says meekly.

"You are a bother, your whole presence is a bother, and the fact that I'm even disgracing my eyes by looking upon a nuisance like you is embarrassing,"

The silence was heavy. Everyone stared at Kalianna in shock, including Lila and Giselle.

"I've been going through a lot lately, so I'm not playing Miss Angel-two-shoes anymore, from now on, if you mess with me Lila,"

Kalianna stood up, taking a step towards Lila, which made her step back.

"I'll fight fire... with water."