"Why do you want to leave this magnificent party?" she fully turns around and places her hands on my chest.

"Because I want to be alone with you" she says as she leans in and kisses me again.

I know what she wants and before I can answer she takes my hands and pulls me through the sea of sweaty bodies. She leads me upstairs and I nod down the hall, letting her know where my room is. She let's me open the door for her before stepping inside.

I flip the light switch on and watch as she looks around. My rooms nothing special, a large bed in the center with a couple nightstands, a dresser with a tv on it and a desk off to the side. I keep it clean and organized because I prefer it that way. I do have a couple posters on the walls from bands I like and a few picture frames on my desk and dresser with pictures of me and my family.

I kick the door shut gently as she sits turns around "So much more organized that I imagined. Nothing more attractive than a clean guy" she says with a grin.

"I'm glad you're still attracted to me" I say playfully and walk over to her.

She wraps her arms around my neck and smiles "It's impossible not to be... have you looked in a mirror?"

"Not recently, so it's good to know" I say with a smirk.

She laughs and then presses her plump lips to mine but this time they're full of want as she deepens the kiss and runs her fingers through the ends of my hair. Her hands wander down my body as she starts to pull apart my toga and I stop her "Wait" I say and she immediately backs away.

"What's wrong?" Her cheeks are flushed and I'm not sure if it's only from kissing or if there's a little mixture of embarrassment there too.

"I thought we were taking this slow" I say and she looks away from me, unable to meet my gaze.

"I... uh do you not want to... with me?" She asks looking so disappointed.

"Blue..." I say and take a step forward, grabbing ahold of her hands "That's the opposite of what I want. If you were any other girl I'd bend you over my bed right now and fuck..." her eyes widen.

"If I was any other girl? Are you not attracted to me? Is there something wrong?" she's worried now.

"No, no that's not what I meant... fuck that came out so wrong. I'm sorry, what I'm trying to say is I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone. But I don't want the first time between us to be at a frat party. You deserve better than that" her features soften when she starts to understand.

"I get it... and I appreciate that Ry. But what if I wanted to do it here, now? What if I could care less how 'special' it is?" She reaches her hand behind her back and unzips her dress.

When she lets go it falls to the floor and she's standing in front of me braless, with white lace panties and her white heeled boots. I stare at her in complete shock, because holy fuck she's the most stunning woman I've ever laid my eyes on.

"Blue..." I say and it comes out more like a growl and her eyes light up.

Her hands slide to the tops of her panties and she slowly shimmy's out of them and kicks them aside. I'm frozen in place and completely speechless. She gestures to me with her finger to come over and I listen because I'm completely under her spell.

I take the lead crown shit off my head and toss it aside and then slide out of my shoes. She starts to untie my belt and then tears apart my toga until I'm left in my briefs. Her eyes scan me from head to toe and I feel myself get harder under her heated gaze. She runs her pointer finger down my chest to the top of my briefs and then tugs them down, until they fall to my ankles and my hard cock is freed.

Her eyes widen as she takes in my size, and she licks her lips. She sits back on the bed and lifts one of her legs for me to take her boot off and I happily oblige. I take them both off and toss them aside and then I lean down on her and crash my lips into hers. As we lay back I feel her hard nipples pressed up against my chest as I slowly run my fingers down her body.

I massage each breast and then run it down to her sensitive region, where I toy with her swollen clit. I gently run another finger across her soaking wet folds and her body shudders against mine as I bite down on her bottom lip. I waste no time dipping not one but two fingers inside of her tight pussy and she moans against my lips.

I slowly pump them in and out as I trail kisses from her lips to her jaw and down her neck. I bite into the nape of her neck, sinking my teeth into her soft skin. I make my way down to her perky breasts and devour them one at a time while I pinch the other nipple with my free hand. I slowly pull my fingers out of her and sit up as I bring them to my lips and she watches as I suck her juices off of them.

I lean my head down and kiss her so she can get a taste of herself. I pull away and lean over to grab a condom out of my nigh stand and she silently watches but doesn't say a thing. I sit up and tear open the package then toss it aside and slide it onto my hard shaft. I look down at her and can't believe how lucky I am to be in this position with someone as amazing as she is, looking at me the way she is.

I nudge her legs open wider as I kiss her over and over again as she wraps her arms around me. I grab ahold of my length and slowly push myself into her. I take it slow, knowing she needs to adjust to the intrusion. I go deeper, feeling her tightness stretch around me to accommodate until I'm filling her completely and she finally starts to relax.

"You're not going to break me Ry" she whispers and I smile.

I kiss her perfect lips as I pull back and then thrust into her over and over again. She feels amazing, her pussy is like fucking velvet and her moans put me on the verge of an orgasm alone. She digs her nails into my back and calls out my name telling me to go harder and I happily oblige to her every demand.

I sit up on her a little and watch her perky tits bounce from the force of pounding into her as she squeezes her eyes shut, digging her nails into the sheets. I reach my hand down to her clit in toy with it as I fuck her. It amazes me how well our body's fit together, like we were two halves and now we found our other parts. I take my time worshiping every inch of her until she screams out and comes all over me.

I thrust a little harder and faster, until I feel myself on the verge and when she says my name again I climax and then collapse on top of her. I lift my head and rest my forehead against hers "God you're perfect Blue" she smiles.

"You are too Ry" she leans forward and kisses me.

I slowly pull out of her and stand, pulling the condom off and then walk into the attached bathroom to toss it into the trash. When I come back in she's now fully under the sheets.

"Can we just stay here all night?" I nod and rush back over, sliding back into bed with her.

That's exactly what we do. She lays on my chest as we talk and laugh about past Halloween stories. For the rest of night we lay like this and then, because we can't get enough of each other, I end up back inside of her over and over again until we're both depleted.