"Hey Cass, looking good" I say as she leans against the counter and both Maddox and Cayden check her out.

"You too" she says and runs her manicured nail down my arm.

My skin crawls at the simple touch "The costume suits you" Maddox says with a smirk.

"Real funny" she says and sips on her drink "So where's your girl friend Ry?"

"She'll be here soon" I say and look around.

She walks over, standing closer to me "Come on, we all know that Blake is a loser. I can make you feel so much better" she says and bites on her bottom lip.

As I'm about to say something I notice a beautiful blonde walk in in a retro 70's dress with knee high white heeled boots, her hairs all straightened and she has on these large, heart shaped sunglasses. Riley walks in behind her in a similar get up and I notice everyone's head turn as she walks in my direction and my heart races inside of my chest.

Cassie's in front of me probably glaring at Blake but she still walks over with her head high and a smile on her beautiful face as she approaches us.

I step around Cassie "Blue, you look stunning" I say and take her in my arms.

She drapes her arms around my neck "Thanks, you look..." she takes a good look at me "Hot, you look really hot and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks so" she nods over to where Cassie is glaring at her.

"It's a good thing your opinions the only one that matters to me then" I say and peck her lips.

She let's go of me and says hi to the guys while I give Riley a hug. Maddox immediately steals her attention away "Don't worry about him" Riley says to me "She likes you Ryder, not him" I appreciate the reassurance but I still have doubts sometimes.

"Thanks Riley" I pour a beer from the keg and hand it to her. Luckily Cayden's talking with Cassie right now because I don't want to deal with that.

"Be careful with her..." Riley says nodding towards her "She tried to get between Blake and Fowlin to" she warns me and I nod.

"I didn't know that" she leans close.

"She likes to go after guys who aren't available and she's ruthless. So don't let her fool you"

"Noted" Blake walks back over to us.

"Dance with me" she pulls Riley away and I watch as they disappear onto the dance floor. I walk over and lean against the doorway, watching the two of them. Dylan nudges my arm and we walk out, he pulls Riley away and I grab Blake's waist.

Neither of them fight it. I pull Blake flush against my chest and hold onto her narrow waist as we dance to the music. Like a creep a take in her delicious perfume and shampoo, which have become my new favorite scents. She turns her head to the side to look at me and I take that moment to dive in and kiss her sweet, full lips.

She kisses me back with a groan like she had been waiting for this moment and fuck me, I can't get enough of her. We pull apart and she stares into my eyes "We should go to your room" she says with wide eyes. If she was any other girl I would be running up there, but she's not; she's different.