"So, you like that hmm?"

This chapter was requested by: DysphoricandDramatic. (sorry if it's not what you were looking for- I tried)

‼️THIS CHAPER CONTAINS‼️

-Bottom Eddie (ofc)
-Shower sex
-Hair pulling
-Overstimulation
-Degrading/Orgasm denial
-Begging
-Choking
______________________________

Third PersonPOV:

Eddie had woken up in Steve's arms as he did every morning. He smiles to himself as he looks down at a sleeping Steve on his chest. He reaches a hand up to play with Steve's hair.

He smiles contently and hums. 'How the hell did I get so lucky?' He thought smiling down at the sleeping male on his chest. The urge to pee suddenly hits him as he starts to tap Steve's shoulder.

"Stevie get up. I need to pee." He whispers, letting out a soft chuckle as Steve whines in protest

"Nooo" He said quietly, his voice laced with sleep

Eddie sighs and tries to ignore it but it was starting to hurt

"Steve get up please" Eddie pleads and smiles as Steve finally lets go. Eddie hums as he makes his way to the bathroom to do his business.

As Eddie returns to the room he smiles as he sees Steve sitting up with a pout. "I wasn't ready to wake up you prick" He said whining

Eddie chuckles and walks over to him climbing in his lap "To be fair, no one told you you had to wake up Stevie. You just wanted to be cuddled so you woke up" He said beginning to play with Steve's hair.

Steve rolls his eyes and rests his head on Eddie's shoulder, his arms making his way around his waist. "That's because you're always warm." He mumbles

Eddie chuckles and smiles "Your hair is soft" He whispers playing with Steve's hair. Steve chuckles and smiles.

"Wish I could say the same about yours" He said moving his face out of his neck. Eddie scoffs and looks at him.

"Um excuse me?" Eddie said putting a hand over his chest. "My hair is lovely"

Steve smiles "That it is. But it's also wild and unkept. Unlike mines which is very healthy and well kept." Steve said matter-of-factly. Eddie rolls his eyes and frowns with a soft pout.

"Well then help me take care of it. Because if it was up to me, my hair would be kept in a ponytail all day but somebody can't keep his hands out of my unkept hair" Eddie said smiling. Steve rolls his eyes.

"I'd have to get your hair wet to properly take care of it. And to be fair your hair isn't soft but it's not rough. It just has a lot of tangles and knots and I can't run my hands through it easily" Steve said smiling. Eddie hums and nods.

"Let's take a shower then. Since my hair has to be wet, and you stink." Eddie said smiling softly as Steve scoffs.

"I don't stink. And fine, well take a shower after breakfast" Steve said standing up and sitting Eddie down on the floor. (He's standing guys dw).

Eddie smiles up at him and hums grabbing his hand "Who's turn is it to cook this morning? I forgot" Eddie said walking down the stairs with Steve behind him.

"I believe it's your turn." Steve said humming

Eddie nods "What do you wanna eat?" Eddie asks as they make their way to the kitchen. Steve thinks for awhile before smiling.

"What if we had like, omelets and waffles?" Steve suggested. Eddie nods and starts to get the ingredients as Steve gets the dishes needed.

-Time skip brought to you by Steve staring at Eddie's lips-