One - memories driven

I. The blossom in the snow- deliverance          "Back to the time when I used to feel."         12:34pm There I was meeting them once again. I should let them go but I can't they were my friends and now I can only see them in the graves. Yet the memories that so solid that we shared together cannot be ever forgotten as we are all one until the end of the Honkai. The memories pain me to be here as I will be alone but I will complete our promise my dear friends.    2:00 pm                                                                               The power " she" held stemmed from human's ego as well as her purpose on self- love. She chose to love all humans long ago because everyone has a ego deep inside that they must release. Humans are difficult creatures as they are selfish, caring, cheaters, honorable. No one could be a replacement to anyone in the world.                                                               For who we are but not for what we are. She is herself and I am myself but we will always look alike because we are always connected. I was. lost, now i'm not my feelings created the nature of the world the one we live in and the one we stay in. Unless we change the corruption and deceit of this world and make humanity peaceful and prosperous again they won't Rest In Peace.