Prologue

50,000 years ago  humanity created a group called M.A.N.T.I.S. This group was created to defeat herrschers (god like entities) who were trying to kill humanity. When humanity created powerful weapons the herrschers power increased.                                                                            This group consisted  of about 13 people.  Their names were  Kevin, Elysia, Aponia, Eden, Vill-v, Kalpas, Su, Sakura, Kosma, Mobeus, Griseo, Fu Hua , and Pardo felis . This group eventually turned into the 13 flame chasers. Elysia was a herrscher she knew that she was bound to die. For that she carried out a plan on Kevin's birthday she gave him a surprise. Some friends knew that she had to go but the connection's they had were too strong yet they still had to send her off. That was they end for one of them.               The others had gotten surgery's. Their genes mixed with Honkai genes created powerful warriors who could fight the final herrscher. The one who created the Honkai will and was above all the 14th god ( herrscher of the end) she could end the world easily. Her powers were much greater than the others all combined. Ready to give up their lives the mantises came together in the end. Even though they had failed they had payed the foundation so that the next generation could succeed at what they could not do.