"All I have been through, it was for nothing!" You exclaim, throwing yourself into his embrace.

You don't care, you just want someone to comfort you, to tell you everything is okay.

Octavius hesitates before he embraces you back as you cry into his chest.

However, the future Roman emperor, grabs hold of your hair gently, touching it the same way he touched the lock of hair you send with the last letter.

It's such a wonderful sensation to finally meet you, you even made him a promise in the last letter if he brought you the box Zahra gave him.

For him, you are perfect in every aspect...except that you are not roman.

"I'm sorry" you pull away from him.

"What for?" Octavius asks, confused.

"For using you"

Before Octavius could say anything, you jump from the window nearby you.

꧁Few Days Later꧂

"So, this is the last time we meet?" 

You, Matteo, and Aleksy are all having dinner together as the last meeting between you three.

You told them everything about how Satan tricked all three of you.

"Yes, I booked a flight to Greece tomorrow" Aleksy confirms.

"It was nice knowing the two of you" you assert, not looking at any of the two men.

You still feel bitter at being tricked, but you don't even have the choice of getting revenge.

"I think all three of us should make a deal" Matteo starts.

"We all should not have children to assure that Satan doesn't fool with us"

Matteo's deal causes you to raise an eyebrow at him.

"I don't have any problem with that"

"No" you answer, standing up from the table and picking up your bag.

"What do you mean by no? Have you not learned the lesson" Matteo spats out, also standing up.

"I met my future son, and I can't betray him like that after he tried to save me" Aleksy sighs.

"You said Azazel has him captive, so if you do have your son, you are putting him in danger"

Aleksy affirms, trying to convince you.

"I will protect him...goodbye"

With that you walk away from them, however, Aleksy and Matteo are not convinced and follow you out of the restaurant.

"(Y/n), wait!"

Nevertheless, you ignore them and keep on walking.

But not for long.

As the sniper assigned to kill hits his target.

Which happens to be you.

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

All you could remember is getting in a fight with two men and them chasing after you, trying to apologise.

Everything else is blurry, you remember many people but you don't remember their names not their relation to you.

You only remember the basics, like your family, religion, modern world stuff.

Right now, you are laying in what looks like a cave, the ground is furnished with animal skin and fur to keep the place warm.

There are clay bowls filled with fruits, laying in the corner of the cave.

You crawl slowly to the exit, only to discover that this cave is in a mountain, not on land.

You quickly crawl backwards in fear and confusion.

Where are you?

Did someone kidnap you?

Why are you draped in furs?

"I see that you have finally woken up" 

A/n: This is the end of this story, it will be continued in a story called 'The Caveman'

Thanks for your support, love you 💗💗💗