Chapter 2.35 - Door frame

*When you wake up later that night, you can see that Arthur left. You're getting out of the bed, you go to the bathroom and you brush your hair and your teeth.*

Y/N *to her reflection*: "I need a drink."

*You go back to the bedroom to take a look at the watch. You can see that it's already 2 AM. You decide to try it. You're going to the living room of the hotel room where you find Arthur sleeping. You're trying to get out of the hotel room without a noise. You already took the card to open the door from his wallet and when you're out of the hotel room you can feel the tears running down your face again.*

Y/N: "Come on Y/N."

*You whip away the tears from your cheeks and then you head towards the elevator. You press the button for the bar and when you reach it you immediately order a drink. You're sitting there drinking for about 2 hours until you feel someones arms around you, guiding you to the elevator.  You didn't realize how drunk you are until you needed to walk by yourself. Suddenly you feel someone getting you in his arms to carry you.*

Y/N *giggling*: "This is really... funny."

*You have no idea who it is who's carrying you as you almost fall asleep in his arms. Suddenly you feel a soft bed underneath you and you hear a voice talking.*

?: "What were you thinking?"

*You need to giggle again.*

?: "Stop it Y/N. This is not funny at all. You need to sleep now."

*You're giggling and you try to get out of your shoes, but you fail. Eventually you can feel his hands on your feet.*

?: "Stop it Y/N. You're totally drunk. Why did you do that?"

*You're giggling again and you can hear him getting angrier and angrier.*

Y/N: "It's fun?"

?: "No it's not and you're not drinking that much out of fun at least not when the bar keeper is telling me you cried the whole time you were sitting there."

*You stop giggling.*

Y/N: "I'm so tired."

*He's not saying another word but before he leaves you alone he's putting the blanket above you and gives you a kiss on the head.*

?: "Sleep well."

*You hear the door close and then you fall asleep. You're waking up pretty early in the morning when the sun reaches the window to the room you slept in. You're moving into a sitting position to see the room you slept in. You're looking around although you can't see a lot as the sun didn't reach the whole room because the curtains are still closed and there's only a small gap where the sun is coming through. You get out of the bed to open the curtains and when you turn around, you can see the jacket you already recognized the last time you slept in this hotel. You go to pick it up to see if you're right and it is the same jacket. You take a closer look at the jacket.*

Y/N: "Who are you?"

*You're turning around to see if someone else slept her but as last time only your side of the bed is used. You take your stuff and you can feel a very painful headache.*

Y/N: "Shoot I shouldn't have drunken that much."

*You open the door to the living room when you can see that someone is standing with a tray full of breakfast in front of you. You only looked at the tray because you were almost running into him and the tray, but by seeing the hands which are holding the tray you know exactly who's room this is and who rescued you two times by now. You're not looking up to face him as the tears are running down your face again.*

Y/Ns thought: "How did he know I'm downstairs at the bar drinking?"

?: "They called me."

*You haven't realized that you didn't only think it and said it out loud. He didn't move neither did you.*

Y/N: "Why?"

?: "Because I told them to."

Y/N: "You didn't even know I would do that?"

?: "I saw your face. I saw the tears and the sadness in your eyes. I saw everything Y/N. I always do."

Y/N: "Why didn't you just let me drink and stay there."

?: "Because I care about you. I always did and I always will."

Y/N: "But..."

?: "There's no but. It'll never change Y/N."

Y/N: "But you didn't know I would drink that much."

?: "Because of that I told them to call my room when you'll do."

Y/N: "I'm not your responsibility."

?: "You're always my responsibility."

*You can see that he's moving away from you and you follow his path. You haven't looked him in the eyes since he was standing right in front of you. He's putting down the tray on the desk and then he's standing there his hands on the table waiting for something and you're standing there in the door frame waiting for him to move until he does. He comes back to you and takes your hands in his.*

?: "We need to talk."

Y/N: "About what?"

?: "About what happened that night in the club and the night at the house party and we need to talk about Charlotte."

Y/N: "How..."

?: "Don't Y/N. Don't push me away we need to figure this out. We need to get over it and we need to talk about it. We can't go on like this. This is not working for you nor for me. I can't do it like we did it lately."

Y/N: "It was the best."

?: "As you said it WAS the best, but now... We need to move on Y/N and I can't if we're not talking about what happened."

Y/N: "It was the best solution. We should just go on like we used to. It's better for us both."

?: "No it's better for you. It's just better for you to avoid any conversation about what happened at the club and at the house party and we need to talk about Charlotte and Pierre and everything. We need to figure this out. I can't go on like this."

*This is the first time you look up to see his eyes and you feel like you're drowning into them.*

________________________________________________________________________________

Feedback is always welcome. :)

Who is the one who's standing right in front of Y/N? Will they talk about everything or will she run away to avoid the conversation? Will she find out who she slept with? Was it Arthur and is it Arthur right in front of her or is it someone else? Will Y/N later go to Charles and tell him about Charlotte and Pierre or will she not tell him anything about what she saw and if so will Lando spill the tea? 

Authors note: "I wrote this chapter while listening to "another love -slowed + reverb; James Blunt -You're Beautiful; Lewis Capaldi - Someone you loved; Hozier - Take me To Church and John Legend - All of Me (I'll tell you more about why this is important in the next chapter)"