My shining light

As the chapter title says, Pitbull, aka Jose Rodriguez Garcia Maria Hernando Alfredo Javier the third, is my shining light.
My everything.
Not only does his shiny fluorescent bald head reflect a shining light into my eyes, but his music.
oh his music.
"CORBIN QUEEFS A LOT BLEU!" I hear from downstairs, interrupting the classic mega hit "Don't stop the party!" by pitbull. My wet vagina dries up as I pause the music and trudge down the stairs of my home in Idaho.
"What do you want..." I said to my roommate, Miriam. I was a sophomore in college at Idaho Udaho University. "Fuck your such a sad sight you know that.." she muttered. Miriam was a typical white bitch. She had twenty pairs of new balances, pink by Victoria's Secret apparel, and a SHITTTton of those Vineyard Vines shep shirts..
"Fuck Corbin-Queef your such a sad sap.. it's un-fucking-believable that we were put together as roommates."
"Fucking bullshit if I do say myself." in stepped her boyfriend, Winston. Winston was an asshole. He was an asshole in a "some douche with an acoustic guitar" kind of way, and his meer PRESCENCE pissed me off. "Come on Miriam let's roll out of this joint." he said with a chuckle.
I find his blunt jokes disgusting.
Fucker.
They leave and I return to my room, salivating over my love, Pitbull.