CHAPTER 13

Zenitsu stood ready

Zenitsu stood ready. While the demon shouted and was about to attack, Zenitsu quickly attacked the demon and they both went up to the roof. Y/N thought the others would be safe and went downstairs and helped those people under the walls. She lifted the walls one by one and told the standing people to leave the house. She took the injured people out and drove them away from the house. When she looked back at the house, the explosions were starting to get louder again.

She quickly entered the house through the window and saw that the blade was about to go into Tanjiro's jaw, just as she was about to attack the demon, the demon suddenly kicked her on stomach. Y/N was thrown out the window again, she fell slowly on the floor and looked at the house. She re-entered the house and rushed towards the demon, but the fabrics were still in front of her and blocked her way. Y/N cut the fabrics one by one, but new ones were coming out each time, so she had to attack them quickly.

"The whole successor thing is a lie, isn't it? You guys don't have control over your movements. Totally incompetent." The demon said with a grin. The demon was throwing his blades towards them, at the same time battling what was in his own hands. It was difficult to see the blades as the fabrics covered their way. Y/N stepped back and turned towards them, slashing the incoming knives, protecting them. Sudden changes of position in battle could cause the death of anyone, so Uzui had to fight the demon, not Y/N. They couldn't plan rationally as the demon said, but Y/N didn't want to risk them. With their blades coming towards Uzui, Tanjiro moved behind Uzui, cutting them off.

Breath of sound, fifth form. Symphony of Shrill strings.

Uzui said as he attacked to the demon. Uzui started swinging his two swords and started walking towards the demon. The demon started to take steps backwards and laughed looking at Uzui. Tanjiro pinned the fabrics coming towards them to the ground with all his might with his sword. Y/N helped Tanjiro and started cutting the blades that were coming towards him. But when the demon on the roof made a powerful attack, Tanjiro and Y/N  thrown again. While Y/N was about to crash into the building, she quickly stopped. She looked at where the demons were and now that they were out, it would be easier to fight.

When Y/N looked up at the roof, Hinatsuru threw kunai towards the demon, the demon looked at hinatsuru confused. Someone was supposed to protect Hinatsuru, but Uzui couldn't stand it anymore. Uzui approached the demon and was about to cut its neck, the demon reflexively tilted his head back. Uzui lost no time and bent down and cut off the demons legs, but the demons legs didn't heal back quickly, because of the kunai. Tanjiro and Uzui saw this as an advantage and rushed towards the demon. Just as Tanjiro was about to cut off the demons neck, the demons legs suddenly got back again.

"Man, that poison actually worked." The demon said with a grin.

Blood demon technique, round slashes of death; splatter sickle

The demon yelled. The demon stretched out his hands and the blades spun out of his hand. Uzui kicked tanjiro and caused him to fall ground. But that kick saved him from death, again. Y/N looked in the direction of the demon but the demon was not there, Uzui was only fighting with blades. hina... Y/N thought.

"HINA-!!!" Uzui yelled and looked at the roof, the demon was not there too.

"TENGEN-SAMA DON'T MIND ME! LOOK FOR THE DEMO-" Hina yelled but the demon covered hinatsuru's mouth. The demon got closer to her face, hinatsuru looked at his face in horror.

"You sure did a number on me, man. And i do mind you, by the way." The demon said. Hina was looking at his face in horror, someone had to save Hina.  The demon was starting to squeeze Hina's face, as Y/N rushed towards the demon, she saw tanjiro running towards the demon. Tanjiro cut off the demons arms, scooped Hina in his arms and quickly moved away from the demon. The demon looked as his face shocked and as he was about to talk, Y/N attacked him.

Y/N quickly rushed towards the demon and was about to cut his neck, but the demon threw his blade again so she had to bend over and cut his body in half. As he was about to get to his body back again, Y/N kicked the demons feet with her foot, half of the demon's body began to fall from the roof.

"GOOD JOB!" Uzui yelled and moved his sword towards the demons neck. Suddenly the demons half body reappeared, Y/N looked at the demon in confusion. While Tanjiro and Uzui were about to cut off the demons neck, the demon grabbed their swords with his hands. Uzui spun his other sword and was about to cut off the demon's head again, but the demon turned his head 360 degrees and grabbed the sword with his mouth.

"BRACE YOURSELF!!" Uzui yelled. The demon made the same attack as he had just done, hina grabbed Tanjiro by the waist and pulled him back. Y/N quickly stepped back and saw the fabrics coming back towards them, as she was about to cut them, she felt a great pain in her little finger.

"Y/N-CHAN!!!" She heard tanjiro yelling as she saw her little finger being cut off. Y/N looked at her finger in pain and only half was standing still, but she could still hold her sword because her little finger wasn't holding it. But this pain caused her to slow down. Inosuke suddenly grabbed Y/N and threw her with all his might, Y/N dashed towards the opposite roof and grabbed onto them and looked at them. What am i doing... Y/N thought. Of course, they were weak, but she had to use her forms to save others from being injured.

Y/N stood up and felt her body slow down while she was going to help Uzui, and when she looked at her body, the poison had spread too much. She was making mistake after mistake, the poison spread even more because she couldn't focus on her body while fighting, more like she forgot about it.  Y/N looked at inosuke and zenitsu, Inosuke cut off the girl demons head and was running away with her head.

"SHITHEAD BOAR!!! LEMME GO!!" The demon yelled and tried to wrap Inosuke's arms by her hair, inosuke cut off her hairs. Y/N saw the other demon running after Inosuke and was about to shout but she vomited blood, the poison was spreading further and her right arm was completely bruised, her neck too. The demon stabbed Inosuke in the heart, Y/N looked at them in horror. The demon suddenly attacked them, Y/N saw tanjiro and zenitsu running towards each other. Y/N looked around and the buildings were collapsing, even the roof that she was on.

"TANJIRO!!"

1228 words.