she's back

**Nickolai **

Waking up with a blonde beside me that was obviously fake as hell was not how I planned to start senior year.....but what the fuck, I got laid last night and right now that's all that matters.

" Ashley wake up .....you need get out of the house before my sister wakes up" I said rolling unto my back.

" it's Claire " what the fuck ?

" my name is Claire " she clarified sitting up in the bed

" oh ..... Well Claire you need to leave before my sister wakes up " I repeated and she just sat there looking at me like I was crazy or she didn't understand a word I was saying.

" Claire " I Said waving my hand infront of her face .

" ....... I thought we were together....after everything that happened last night I thought I meant something to you " she said softly and I looked at her before I started laughing like I was high . This girl was just seriously hilarious , however gave her my number obviously didn't tell her the contact deal.

" it's just sex babe ...... No strings attached " I said softly and she nodded before throwing on her clothes and scrambling out of the room . Well there goes another one whose possibly going to run home and stick a needle in the heart of my
Voodoo Doll , poor kid she's probably never going to sleep with another guy.

You know sometimes I wonder how it felt to be a girl who just got fvcked and dumped , because I have seriously been doing it alot since recently. But it's not entirely my fault everyone knows my program , it's always just sex , but afterwards they all go soft and start crying about how we had something special . Example , Claire . Never in my life have I fallen in love with a girl and I have no Fucking intention on doing it anytime soon ......
Pulling myself from the extra thinking I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom not taking a second look in the mirror I stepped into the shower . I mean come on , I know I look like shit right now so why bother to try and solidify the fact . After scrubbing Claire off me , I got dressed and went to wake up Carrie so she can get ready for school .

" Carrie ..... " I call pushing the door of her room open but only to find the bed empty .....where on the face of the earth did she run off to . After searching the second and third floor , I was really beginning to panic so I rushed down stairs only to see her standing on a chair and looking out the window .

" Carrie ..... What the hell are you doing ? " I asked.

" I'm waiting to see the pretty girl that lives over there." She replied pointing to the house to our right .

" are sure you didn't dream about it " I said and she gave me a flat look , you know for someone who is four years old she sure as hell got alot of attitude .

" no stupid.....I saw them move in last night ."

" you know what..... You and that attitude needs to go upstairs get in the shower, have a bath , get dressed and get your little annoying ass back here for breakfast or your staying home alone " I said and watched as she stomped up the stair mumbling to her self about how much she hates me.

////// /////// //////// ////////

After dropping Carrie off . I broke all the driving laws to get to school early , I really didn't want to get detention on my first day of senior year . As I pulled into the parking lot the noise of everyone bitching about each other greeted my ear . Well at least nothing has changed still the same northern high that I left here last semester .

" hey nick ..... Did you see my message this morning ? " my bestfriend Tim asked and I shook my head .

" what was it about ? " I questioned and he smiled

" she's back . "