Camp Half -blood

Saying I wanted to enter camp would be an understatement .I had wanted to enter it since Percy told me about it and he had told me about it when I was 5 .But I also knew that mortals were not allowed to enter camp ,besides my parents were probably worried about me .

"What is the fastest way for me to contact my parents and get them to come pick me up" I asked Chuck.

He had no answer to that and I realized his priority was getting us to camp.

We started up the hill ,we hoped that while I waited outside camp Chuck would be able to find someone with a phone for me to call my parents.

Going up the hill seemed harder than I thought ,for one thing I was not much of a climber ,we were only halfway there when we heard something behind us ,it seemed to be a lion with a goats head protruding from its back .

I heard Chuck yelling "Chimera" as I ran .

Chuck was in front of me and Alexa behind me .Chuck seemed to know exactly where we were going but the Chimera seemed to be catching up with us.

I turned around to see Alexa falling behind ,at the last minute when it had almost caught up with her grape vines sprouted out of the ground holding the chimera down ,but the chimera already seemed to be breaking through them .

We ran until we were almost at the entrance of camp .

The chimera jumped at Alexa grabbing hold of her.I acted unthinkingly grabbing the sword Chuck had given me in the car and charging towards the chimera.

I stabbed the chimera preventing it from causing Alexa any fatal injuries.

We all ran as fast as we could away from the Chimera and into camp ,but I seemed to be a be too slow as the chimera almost caught me, someone fired an arrow at it ,slowing it down and letting me enter camp.

A swordsman with a black blade and a lady with  brown hair proceeded to kill the chimera.

I remembered seeing the man with black hair before ,I remembered that he was a powerful demigod.

I scanned the crowd desperately to find Percy or Annabeth .

A centaur came and took a look at us ,his hoofs were quite scary but it was his face his eyes in specific that intimidated me for his eyes seemed to stare int my very soul.

"We have been chased by monsters from the school ,Estelle has a sibling at camp and the ability to see through the mist and we would not have reached camp without her help."

Chiron simply nodded and asked a camper and Chuck to take Alexa to the big house to watch the orientation.

I tried to follow them quietly but Chiron noticed ."Alexa please follow me " he said .I followed obediently not sure of what was coming .

"Are Percy and Annabeth here?"  I asked meekly.

"See for yourself "Chiron said ,moving to reveal Percy dedicatedly teaching a few kids around my age to use a sword.

I squealed and ran toward Percy trying not to get impaled by a sword on the way .Percy gave me hug and then pulled away examining me concerned.

"Stella what are u doing here ,I never in a thousand years expected to see you in camp"Percy exclaimed .

He seemed to notice some people staring at us curiously, he told everyone to pair up and practice and then led me to his cabin.

I could only assume it was his cabin as The cabin was made from rough sea stone, pieces of coral and seashell embedded into the outside walls, and a trident with a big bronze number 3 over the door.

I found Annabeth inside ,i ran over and gave her a hug, she seemed just as surprised as Percy to see me .

Baby Luke was sleeping on the bed quite peacefully .Not wishing to disturb him Percy made a mini water curtain to surround him.

"Do u both remember Alexa? ,the friend I told you about ",they both nodded ,well she happens to be a demigod and Chuck the new student who came to our class a satyr keeping an eye on her .

"What does that have to do with you Stella?" Percy asked

Both Annabeth and I glared at him, "Let her finish seaweed brain "Annabeth chided him.

"Chuck and Alexa were cornered by a monster and I helped them escape "

" Chuck believes that since I was blessed by Poseidon ,the smell of me and Alexa was thus attracting the snake monster and later a Chimera"

They both looked shocked ,but the Percy asked the greatest question "Then mom and Paul don't know you're here ?"

"Umm no ,that's why I need you to call and let them know so that they can come and pick me up"

"Gimme a second "Percy said as he went to the little washbasin from where he threw a drachma (I think ) and said something to Iris who was the goddess of the rainbow.

A moment later my mom appeared ,she seemed to be talking to someone on the phone in an agitated voice.

'Mom' Percy yelled ,waving to get her attention "

"Oh, Percy.." she started before she saw me ,a look of utter shock and confusion crossed her face ,she called dad and Percy told them what happened .

By the time he was done my mom looked proud ,and later said they would come and pick me up by tomorrow.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Hi guys

I finally published a chapter in this story that isn't too short .

I had actually written down the chapter a few days ago but decided to make it a bit longer ,hope you enjoyed this chapter ,I plan on posting another one pretty soon

Also this story has been dedicated to Keerakraze79 to motivate her to update😜

Bye 👋