"Woh... woh...mujhe golgappe khane hain.."

Noor said looking at them with an extremely cute look on her face. Mahaa and Minal smiled looking at her.

"Are neki aur puch puch, chalo chalo.."

Saying so they all went to the golgappa stall near to them.

"Tumhe golgappe kaise pasand hain Noor?"

"Teekhe.."

"Theek hain.."

They ordered for six plates and the vendor greeted Shaharyar meeting him after many years. Shaharyar too greeted him with a smile. He introduced Noor too. Noor greeted him who greeted her back. As the vendor started to serve golgappe, Shaharyar and Noor were the ones having the most, as if they haven't had them for years.

Shaharyar was full with the twenty second one but Noor was with the next one without any difficulty. Shaharyar was surprised to see that. He ate one more before he started to cough. Noor looked at him stopping to eat and patted his back.

"Bhai, pani deejiye.."

She made have some water.

"Take some deep breaths."

Shaharyar did so and soon he calmed down.

"Theek hain aap?"

Shaharyar looked at Noor's eyes surprised at the amount of concern in her voice. He slightly nodded at her.

"Tu theek hain? " Mahaa asked.

He again nodded. She ruffled his hairs while Minal patted his back.

"Chalo chalte hain.."

"Hum boating karne chale.. Please.." Saad said being the overexcited one.

All chuckled looking at him.

"Haan chal.. Yeh sab karne ka majaa toh ek saath hi aata hain.."

He went near Noor. "Dekh pata hain, paani ke paas jaa rahe hain par tu machli ke tarah tadap mat jana aur doobki lagane ki toh sochna bhi mat warna teri shamat aayegi.."

Noor chuckled..

"Chal hatt..tu enjoy kar.. Main dekhlungi.."

"Issi baat ka toh daar hain ki tu dekh legi.."

"Teri toh.."

Saad run away from there.

Shaharyar looked at the girl who was seated a little away from him on the boat with her eyes closed. A soft smile playing on her lips. The sun was going to set and the yellow-orange hue that fell on her face made her look more beautiful. The hair strands falling on her face and the smile she wore was the best jewelry.

He shifted a little closer to her and she opened her eyes and looked at him. He smiled at her and she too reciprocated with a small one. She took out something from her pocket and forwarded to him.

"Aapke favorite toffees.."

He looked at her surprised. How did she know about this? It had been years he had any of them. He took some from her without any question.

"Shukriya.."

She nodded and continued looking at the front.

"Waise tumne aakhein kyun band kar rakhi thi?"

"Woh... Woh mujhe.. Gehre paani se dar lagta hain.." She answered.

"Aur aankhein bandh karke jo andhera dikhta hain woh.. Usse dar nahin lagta.."