𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝘈 𝘗𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴

...

    BLOODY COPPERS, Elizabeth thinks to herself as she begins to wrap Arthur's thumb with some bandage and a small wooden support. After coming to her conclusion that she is to figure out what Thomas has hidden up his sleeve, avoiding the Shelby's became something of the past. She knew if she wanted information she would have to speak to them, so she put her feelings aside as per usual. Fitting right back in with the family was a lot easier than Elizabeth initially thought it would be, it actually brought her a little discomfort at how easy it was.

    Arthur grunts again as Elizabeth slightly tightens the bandage around his thumb, "Oh quit it you bug", she says.

    "How bout' you go get bloody jumped by some coppers sent by Mr. Churchill and come back here, see how you look afterwards love, callin' me a fuckin' bug", Arthur retorts back, only causing the girl to roll her eyes.

    "John wipe the blood out of his eye", Ada says placing a bowl of water onto the table in front of her literally bloody brother.

    "Since when do you give orders?", John laughs.

    "I'm a trained nurse", Ada says which causes both John, Arthur, and Elizabeth to let out a laugh.

    "Don't make me laugh", Arthur says, "It hurts my face."

    "I bloody am", Ada says.

"You went to one first aid class in the church hall and got thrown out for giggling", John says in amusement.

"Not before I learned how to stop someone from choking", she defends.

"Ah that is very important", Elizabeth chimes in.

"I'm not bloody choking, am I?", Arthur snips.

"Liz is actually a nurse Ada, why don't you leave it to the professionals eh?", John laughs and she gives her brother a glare.

"As flattering as that is John boy, but unless you lot want to pay me to be your private nurse I will take all the assistance I can get", Elizabeth says with a cheeky smile, "But please Ada don't call yourself a trained nurse, that's insulating."

"Lets see him", Thomas says as he barges into the room with a bottle of some sort of alcohol I'm hand.

    "Well, have this", he says handing it to his brother who gladly takes a swig.

    Thomas rings a cloth of water and begins wiping the blood off of Arthur's forehead, Arthur wincing in pain, "He said Mr. Churchill sent him to Birmingham", Arthur says grabbing his brothers arm, "National interest he said, something about a robbery."