Thuds and Curiosity-Chapter 23

Start from the beginning

Kai: Oh of course it just sounded louder than I expected.

Y/N: Yeah. So why couldn't you come yesterday?

Kai: ...Uh I had a lot of work. Been called in from work.

Y/N: Ohh ok it be like that..

There was another thud again and facepalm oh my goddd what is he even good forr? Kai looked back at me chuckling and I looked back at him confused.

Kai: I'll help you organize your room come on let's go

Before he can go up the stairs I blocked the stairway and he looked at me with a lot of curiosity.

Y/N: No no, don't it's okay it just a little bit of stuff.

Kai: Well. Can I still go up the stairs?

Y/N: Why

Kai: Well I don't know give me a tour.

Y/N: I can another day when I clean my room.

Soon there was another thud oh my goodnessssss now Kai really wanted to know what was that noise. He went beneath my arm and went up the stairs.

Y/N: Kaiiiii what are you doingggg

Kai: That was more than an item it sounded louder than before.

Y/N: Oh. How come?

Kai: I am really good with sound track Y/N *chuckling*

He opened my door and my room was messy as shit. But that's not what I was looking at. I was looking around to see Huey but he was nowhere to be seen. But imma be on his ass because why my room so damn messy.

Y/N: Hey uhm imma use the bathroom.

Kai: Ok. I'll straighten some of this up a little.

Y/N: Oh... Just put it on my bed don't go in the closet. I wanna organize it

Kai: Ok

I went in the bathroom and closed to door placing my hand on the door taking a deep breath. Thank you Jesus, I think Huey is in the closet that's why I told him to not go in it if Huey will stay quiet! Before I knew it I felt my waist getting pulled back and soft lips on my neck. I looked at the mirror and saw Huey behind me. I turned around and push him back.

Huey: Damn, what's your problem.

Y/N: why you made all that damn noise.

Huey: Well for your information I knew Kai was gonna come up after a third thud so I made your room messy a little bit. I'll help you when he leaves.

We was whispering the whole time because my bathroom is not too far from my bedroom instead tho I punched his chest because he really could of got us caught I'm surprised he even think to make my room dirty because I been telling Kai the whole time that it needed to be organized when it never did. Huey started chuckling while he got up closer placing his lips on mines as I rolled my eyes.

Huey: See? I told you you had nothing to be worried about.

Kai: Y/N, Are you okay?

Huey then went back to his scowl after he heard his voice. They really do hate each other with a passion. I hid Huey somewhere and came out the bathroom.

Y/N: Yeah I'm good.

Kai: Oh ok well I gotta go. Gotta catch up on some things with Melissa.

Huey: Yeah catching up on that pus-

I closed the door fast as hell and Kai looked at me like I was crazy...I swear I'm gonna whoop Huey's ass once he leaves.

Kai: Did you say something? And why you closed the door like that?

Y/N: I saw a bug that I seen yesterday and didn't want it to come out so I could kill it. Really really torture it and no I didn't say anything.

Kai: Oh! Ok *laughing*

Y/N: Yeahh, welp I'll see you later.

Kai: Okay bye.

He went downstairs and I followed him to make sure he was really out my fucking house. Once we left I locked the door and went back upstairs grabbing my small bat and going into the bathroom trying to attack Huey.

Huey: Chillll!

Y/N: No because your dumbass could've got us caught!

Huey: If you gonna hit me with a bat at least used the skills I taught you shit you're horrible.

Y/N: Bitch-

OOP that was close 💀 is Y/N ever gonna find out Kai's cheating? How do you think you'll feel about it? Will she find out he's cheating in the next chapter maybe maybe not Find out in the next chapter as it continues 😮‍💨❤️