"We can order room service." Lani said.

I grabbed the menu on the table next to me. She came from where she was and sat down on my lap. Both of us going over the menu together. It took like twenty minutes for her to figure out what she wanted. She's so indecisive.

"Oh, happy birthday." Leilani said placing a soft kiss on my neck.

That kiss just sent chills through my body. I couldn't even say anything. I was just sitting here smiling like an idiot. She got up to go place our order. My eyes watching her ass as she walked. I gotta make something happen today.

While she was doing that I got an incoming call from Maddy. I answered it and her face popped up on the screen.

"Happy birthday." Maddy says with a smile.

"Thank you Mads." I reply.

She looked better than yesterday. Riley must not be kicking her ass this morning. We had a decent conversation. She showed me Riley and stuff like that. I won't say it's awkward between us but it's close to that.

"The food is here." Lani says.

"Who are you with?" Maddy asked.

"Nobody. I gotta go. I'll text you later." I say ending the call.

I don't want her knowing anything. Even then it's not really her business. I'm single. I have the right to do whatever the hell I feel like doing.

__________

The album release party was about to start soon. The label had rented out some venue apart of MGM. I wasn't kidding when I said this building was huge. They got everything.

Currently I was talking to boys. Lani was a good distance away from us. She was on the phone with her sister I think.

"She is so damn fine." AJ says look at Leilani.

"And I will hurt you so damn bad." I reply quickly.

"You hitting that now or something?" He asked.

"Nigga what?" I chuckle.

"I'm just saying you already told us the story about her. If I ever found out that a woman that looks that damn good ain't related to me for real, I'm fucking her. Straight up." AJ says.

"On God." Jaden laughs dapping him up.

"Shut y'all goofy asses up. Be real though, what's going on between y'all? Cause it's so obvious that you're into her." Bobby asked. 

"As of right now, nothing. She playing way too hard to get. Shits blowing my mind honestly." I answer.

"If I was you I would see it as a good thing. Means she ain't easy." Jaden said.

"Or she likes watching you work for it. She probably wants yo ass to chase her. Just know hard work always pays off." Bobby adds.

"Man forget all that. We about to party, get high as fuck, and drink a little. It's gon be good vibes all night cause it's yo fucking birthday. I say make a move cause I know I'm making a move on a few different chicks tonight." AJ said.

"I kinda agree with him. Just be you. You ain't ever been scared to talk to any girl before. Don't be scared now." Bobby says.

"Man I ain't scared. Now let's go." I reply.

When Lani was done with her phone call we all had left to head to the venue part of this building. She took me by surprise when she grabbed my hand interlacing our fingers.

When we made it to the party it was already packed out. It was quite dark as the source of light being from multiple LED lights all over the place.

As soon as I walked in I was greeted by many people telling me congratulations on the album and happy birthday. People from the label, other celebrities and influencers, and stuff like that.