chapter 1

princess pov

princess pov.

"can we stop at mcdonalds real quick before we get to the school" i asked my aunt as she drove i havent eaten anything all day due to the fact that ive been packing and getting everything i need to get done for school all morning, ill be a freshman attending uta this fall and im so excited.

"yeah we can stop im pretty hungry myself" she said taking the next exit.

we pulled up to the drive thru waiting in line for our turn once we got to the speaker to order, my aunt ordered what she wanted which was a McChicken, small fry and a medium sprite, "can i get a ten piece nugget meal with a medium mocha frappe for the drink please oh and two sweet and sour sauces" i ordered next "will that be all" the lady spoke. "yeah thats it thank you" i said and sat back in my seat we pulled up to the window and got our food.

"check and see if they put everything in the bags" my aunt said handing the food over to me making me check through the bags.

"yeah this everything" i said taking my food out and started eating.

"all right lets get back on this road" she said pulling off.

after another two and a half hours we finally arrived on campus i got out and started unloading my bags from the car "we should have brought tyler and a couple of his friends for some extra help"(tyler is her brother) i said lifting these heavy bags from the trunk.

"you aint lying cuz this shit heavy asf" my aunt said grabbing one of my many suitcases "but we got this cmon" she said walking......

bringing in my last bag to the room, my aunt came in right after me with my lamp "all this shit for one semester princess really" she said, "i tell you what next semester you packing two suitcases only unless you gone plan on bringing everything in yourself" she said making me laugh.

"i need all my stuff so if i have to i will" i said grinning at her.

"yeah right and you probably aint gone wear half this shit just gone let it sit in the closet like you do back at home" she said rolling her eyes sitting my lamp on my little desk they had in my dorm.

"this is way bigger than the picture i said referring to my dorm room and it looks clean i cannot stand no dirty ass room especially if i have to sleep in it, i went over to my closet and looked inside "oh yeah all my clothes can most definitely fit in here along with my shoes and other stuff" i said getting even more excited i glanced over at my aunt who was putting my fitted sheet on my bed already.

"i couldve made my bed tt" i said tilting my head to the side at her

"girl i got this just put yo clothes and other supplies up" she said

once we were all done putting everything up my aunt took some pictures of my room to post on her face book page, she gave me a hug and kiss on my cheek "all right little girl im headed out take you a nice warm bath or shower and get some rest for in the morning and call or text me when you get situated and in bed" she said making me nod.