Prologue

(No One's POV)

Year 2120, Tokyo Japan and along with the entire world have been blessed with the gift of small digital monsters called Digimon. This was all thanks to the efforts of a group of children back in the early 2000s called the digidestine. Thanks to them visitors from the digital world come in pretty frequently. Nowadays Digimon roaming around aren't that different than having a pet dog or cat. And traveling between both the digital world and the real world wasn't that difficult. That was until a few years back in 2069, you see you're not every Digimon had peaceful intentions like the rest of them did. Which led to a defense Force to suppress any negative Digimon activity. The portal to the digital world was inevitably closed and every Digimon that was here already where said to of been assigned a partner. Due to further research several scientists have figured out that every now and then whenever a new human is born so is a digimon. Thanks to a new law that was been passed around whenever a child reaches a certain age they'll go through a test to see if they're compatible to have a digimon. It goes without saying not everyone is able to have a digital partner but, that's only in rare occasions. Furthermore there's  been a strange lack of digivolution, as in all the Digimon that hatch from their eggs haven't made it to their rookie level. There's no telling why it just happened luckily thanks to that there haven't been any Digimon that have been used for crimes. Although some Digimon have secretly been evolving and use their powers for day-to-day criminal activities like scamming, thieving, and more. But what world doesn't have its flaws so we welcome you to the world of the digital age.

Digital world

"Graaaaaaah!"-???

"Get back here!!"- ???

"*Huff* *Huff* *Huff*"- girl

"Give us that digi-egg!"-???

Ignoring the Mummymon the female kept running until she started to see a few places she could hide but, first she had to lose the two Mummymon

Ignoring the Mummymon the female kept running until she started to see a few places she could hide but, first she had to lose the two Mummymon. However before she can take action a bullet hit her in the arm causing her to fall and stumble. Not only that but the egg start to roll on the ground she tried to get up but the pain in her arm was too much. One of the Mummymon walked passed her and started to go straight for the egg while the other was hovering over the girl.