Aftermaths, and Into The Past

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Shark, I know you're overwhelmed, today was too much for all of us." Nathan stated in a calming voice, "But if you're feeling this stressed, how do you think Sabre felt?" The realization of Sabre's emotions and shocks and silence, it all made sense. If I had been hiding and running from my connection with this world, Sabre's been hiding and running for twice as long.

"Yeah man, also we kinda have no right to judge and doubt Sabre's powers, when he believed accepted us and our powers, and didn't hate or fear us for using them without telling him." Moose's comment only made the realization sink in further, and my anger turned to guilt.

"Now that you're calm again, let's go apologize to Sabre and drag-I mean bring him to our club house and plan a way to free the Dungeon Master like we originally agreed on." Nathan chirped happily, clapping his hands together and ushering me and Moose back to the courtyard.

Nathan's pov: Now that Shark cooled off the 3 of us made our way back to the court yard where I left Moose and Sabre. Wait a minute!

"Moose, what are you even doing here?" I shout-asked.

"What do you mean? Did you only just realize I was here?!" He responded, sounding a little offended.

"No, I mean why did you follow me, in chasing after Shark?"

"Oh well I was with Sabre, but I really wanted to follow and help Shark out, he's my buddy after all," Moose began to explain as my worry began to increase. "So after you two left, I turned and looked at Sabre, his face looked blank but he nodded his head at me meaning it was ok for me to chase after you two."

"So you did?" I asked, trying to confirm what Moose was telling me.

"Yeah, I don't see the issue here, I followed my friends who needed help and helped." Moose said, bewildered by my concern.

"Yes I get that, thank you, but what about Sabre?" I said. "In case you haven't noticed, he's only expressive when one single emotion overwhelms the rest, or when he drops his guard."

"Meaning?" Moose asked, clearly not understanding my point. Shark on the other hand seemed to understand my concern and ran past me and Moose.

"Whoa Shark, What's wrong?" Moose called out.

"Moose Sabre is really good at hiding his emotions, after what happened with Shark Sabre probably felt guilty and left!" I said, then teleported to the courtyard. I could hear Moose running in too, but it was too late. Sabre was gone.

Moose's pov: By the time I entered the pavilion, Nathan was staring down at Shark like a worried parent does to a child. Shark was kneeling down next to the broken statue, his face twisted in guilt and regret. As for Sabre, well, he was gone, and it was my fault.

Poor Shark, he looked so lost, so upset, guess the realization and guilt of what he did is really starting to crush him. I mean I get it, today's been one big stress mess, but for Shark to treat Sabre the same way others have treated him and us, that's a bit messed up. But what's worse, I couldn't believe I left Sabre alone hurting like that. I was so desperate to help my long time friend, I ignored the hidden emotions of my new friend who was also suffering. Man I was the worst,

Don'T sAy thaT. Entity said in my head, his voice as glitchy as always. I keep forgetting he can hear my thoughts. It'S nOT yoUr FaUlT. Well it certainly feels like it's my fault. But don't worry, I'll make it right! I promised him, and I intended to keep that promise.

"Hey look," I said, catching Nathan's and Shark's attention. "I know I screwed up leaving him alone, but we need to find him. If we don't go after him now, we'll lose him forever."