"Shit!!! He leaving ...." Jk said while looking at Kyeong's retreating figure...

"We can't let him leave ...he is leaving for  Paris the day after tomorrow and will only return next month and we can't afford that ...we have to catch him today at any cost ..." RM said with a worried frown ...

"But sin and falcon are not here yet...how can we trap him without falcon ?" V asked...

"We don't have time to wait for them anymore ..there's only one thing left....we need to attack him openly ...maybe make him unconscious and then we have to take him with us..." Lucifer said and they all nodded ...

"Look...we are going to have a fight with him and keep in mind that he is not alone ...there are some bodyguards with him who are protecting him openly and some will be hidden ...they will come out only when they will be needed ...so be careful from them ...just call me or some other member if you find difficulty in handling them ...don't force yourself to fight beyond your capacity...and plz try not to get hurt ok ? I am saying this to everyone ..take care of yourself and don't get hurt plz ..ok that's all ,
Let's get it !!!" Lucifer said ...anyone could notice the worry that was lacing his voice for his team members...
They all nodded and said a ' let's get it !!' and started to move towards the exit ..
Just as V was about to move past Lucifer, he stopped him while holding his arm ...

"What happened?" V asked ...

"Keep this gun with you tae and don't hesitate to use it if needed ..." This was not Lucifer ...this was jungkook who handed his own gun to his Taehyung and looked at him in worry ...

"But why are you giving it to me ? What about you ?" Taehyung asked ...

"You need it more than me now ...this is your first ever mission tae and I don't want you to get hurt in any way ...
You ..you are wearing your bulletproof vest right ? You are protected well right ?" Jungkook said while carefully  checking Taehyung who looked at him in adoration and then cupped his chubby cheeks in his own big palms ...

"Dont worry koo ...I am ok ..I will be ok ...why are you worrying so much bub?" Taehyung said as he squeezed his mushy cheeks making jungkook's lips turn into a pout..Jungkook sighed and held Taehyung's wrist, not to stop him from squeezing his cheeks but just kept them there ...

"You don't understand tae ...I have been doing this work for a long time and I know how dangerous this is ...RM, Jk and cinder know how to handle this situation but you don't ...this is why ..this is why I was telling you not to join our team ...I knew this day would come and I was scared for exactly this thing ..." Jungkook said in panic with a frown and looked down at the floor ...

"My god look at you koo ...calm down will you ? I know you are worried but I am assuring you bub ...nothing will happen to me ...I know how to fight and I am quite good at it...so let's go and get that bastard without any tension hmm .." Taehyung said to Jungkook as he tucked a strand of his silky hair behind his ears and looked at him as if he is the most precious thing in this whole world ..well he actually is ...

"Promise ?
You promise me not to get hurt right ? You promise you won't force yourself to fight out of your limit  right ?promise you will take care of yourself..
  Plz ...plz tae ..plz don't get hurt hmm ..I won't be able to forgive myself if something happens to you ...just promise me not to get hurt ...promise me ..." Jungkook said desperately as he held Taehyung's palms and looked into his eyes. .. Taehyung could see many emotions floating in those bambi eyes ..desperation, tension, worry,hope ...but above all he could see and feel a certain emotion which made his heart bloom in happiness ...that certain emotion being ...love...love which was reserved only for him ...

"I promise ...I promise I will not get hurt...I promise I will take care of myself...just calm down ..." Taehyung again said softly while caressing jungkook's cheeks who let a deep sigh and nodded ...

SECRETS (TAEKOOK)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara