Samir and Rania.

A year later.
Layla's POV.

I was in my room brushing Ranya's hair , I began remember the times I had spent on earth. After a while I finished. Rania turned to me and said'' Mum. When can we see aunt Mira and Samir again."

Me: Soon dear, you know how your father and your uncle don't get along.

Rania: I know. But I wish we could see them again.

Me: Ok. How about we visit them when we go to your grandparents, alright.

Rania: Thanks mum. Your the best.

I laugh hearing what my daughter had said. I lightly kissed her forehead and put her to bed.

I went to my room where Kefer was waiting for me. I went up to him. I looked at him , he seemed to be worried about something.

Me: What's wrong. I've never seen you like this before.

Kefer: it's nothing my love . Get some rest.

Me: I won't until you tell me.

Kefer chuckled after hearing what I said. He gently kisses my forehead and told me that he was wondering what would happen to our daughter incase Exaton decided to come back and capture her .

Me: Don't worry about that now. Rania isn't afraid of things like that. Believe me your brother wouldn't be interested in her anyway.

After a while Kefer and I go to sleep.