The birth of a princess.

Its been seven months since Layla found out she was pregnant.

Everything was going smoothly for her.

Keefer came in their shared bedroom and sat to her. Layla was rubbing her belly feeling her baby kick. " Are you nervous?" Kefer asked. "Maybe... (Looks at kefer with a smile) But I'm also anxious to see our child. I can't wait to hold her in my arms."

"Neither can I. I know she'll have a great future. Get some rest. I'll see you tonight." Kefer kisses her . Layla kisses back and smiles seeing her husband happy.

Sultan saw everything and smiled seeing his sister finally happy.

Zuma and Zahra went in Layla's room and hugged her. "Easy girls . You don't wanna hurt the baby do you." The girls look away in guilt.

Layla lightly chuckled and patted their heads. The twins ran away. Set began to yell in the distance making Layla laugh.

The next day Layla went into labor. The servants were rushing back and forth helping Layla.

Kefer was with his wife sitting next to her.

After long gruelling hours of labor. She passed out. Layla woke up to the sound of her child crying. Layla smiled holding her daughter in her arms.

Hakim looked at his daughter and smiled. He walked in and sat next to Layla. He smiled and held his granddaughter in his arms.

''What do you want to name her?"

''Hmm... Rania. That's what I'll name her."

After that Hakim left and put Rania in her mother's arms. Kefer entered the room and sat next to his wife. He stroked his daughter's cheek. Layla put her daughter to sleep and began to feel weak. She fell asleep in her husband's arms.

Kefer smiled and put his wife to sleep. He kissed her cheek moved a few strands of hair from her face.