•°1°•

3rd person POV

"Noah!! Wait for meeee!!" Said Ava, while holding a lily.

"Oh hey Ava.. didn't even see you there." Said Noah, His face showing no emotions.

As Ava caught up with Noah, she tiptoed and gently placed the small white lily in Noah's hair.

Noah just gave her the 'What-was-that' face. Ava, knowing his inner thoughts, said, "Oh! I just placed a lily in your hair..! I heard that lilies were a symbol of purity so I wanted to give you one since you have the purest heart out of anyone I met!"

"Oh, okay." Noah said.

"What classes do you have?" Ava asked, her eyes sparkling as Noah had accepted her small gift.

"I have Physics, Maths, History, Geography and then Economics." Answered Noah.

"I guess we have Physics and History  together?" Ava asked, her question being replied with a 'yes'.

"Let's walk to class together shall we?"
Ava asked, no, almost pleaded.

"Sure." Replied Noah, still clueless about Ava's feelings towards him.

As they were walking down the hall, Ava grasped Noah's hand.

"Ava, why did you hold my hand..?" Asked Noah, while trying to gently remove his hand from her grasp.

"Oh is a habit of mine. Sorry.." Ava lied.

'Oh when will he understand that I love him?'

TIMESKIP BC AUTHOR-CHAN IS TOO LAZY TO WRITE-

As Ava looked outside, Noah suddenly asked, "Can I walk you home?"

His question was met with an immediate answer.

"Y-yes!- I mean, sure! B-but I can go home alone you know..!" Stuttered a flustered Ava.

"I don't want my friend to get hurt. There, that's the reason." Noah said.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Lets go!!" Ava was very excited as Noah had never been to her home.

'I have been friendzoned... again.. like the past times I tried to give him a hint... but oh well.. He is coming to my home!!' As thought as she strode with Noah to her home.

ANOTHER BIG-ASS TIMESKIP

"Finally.. we are here-" Ava said as she fumbled with the lock and successfully opened her front door, Noah following her like an abandoned puppy.

"I'm gonna make some coffee. You want some?" Ava asked as she turned towards Noah. He just nodded and explored her home.

"Alright!" Was all Ava could say as she strode towards the kitchen.

Noah's POV

I had explored her entire home. The only place left is her room. I was a bit hesitant to go there as I know that girls need privacy. But I then made up my mind to go inside her room.

Her room was aesthetically decorated.

(Refer to picture above)

The one thing that attracted me was the mirror. It was roughly as tall as me. I don't know for how much time I was lost in my thoughts, but I hear a small click by the door. It meant that Ava was coming back to her room. Obviously I can't just stand there. She will think that I'm a creep for being in her room.

Being anxious, I accidentally bumped with the mirror, HARD. I winced in pain, but yo my shock the mirror opened like a door. Having nowhere to hide, I got inside.

What I found inside was...

Shocking... to say the least...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

CLIFFHANGER-

I might update it in a few days- idk-
But if you like this chapter, let me know I'm the comments! I will take any advice to improve my writing skills!!

Adios,
Author-chan