Chapter 10: Too can play it that way

Gun's pov.

"Gun... we're here." I heard Papi's voice and slowly opened my eyes. I looked at him and look the surroundings. Oh so were already at the apartment. I guess I really drifted off.

After a dew seconds I remember what happened at the beach again. I felt embarrassed once again. Just then, he reached into the seat belt to remove it for me but before he could, I removed it and walked inside the apartment without looking back. 

I wanted him to know I was upset he didn't kiss me. I know I was petty but who cares. I'm allowed to be upset.

"Hey Gun wait up!" He shouted before I could open the door.

"What?" I snapped back at him and he looks confused. I hate that stupid face.

"Woah what happened?" He was confused.

"Talk to me when you know why." I snapped back again. I was being a brat but I was upset. I couldn't help it.

"Why are you upset?" He asked me. I opened the door to the apartment and went in. I went directly at the bedroom and opened my computer. He was still looking at me weirdly and waiting for my response.

"Don't talk to me." I said to him.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" He asked like he had no idea. Are you kidding me right now.

"Nothing. You did just fine. I had a great time." I sarcastically said to him. He knew that and he didn't like it. I can see from my periphery that he frowned at my comment.

"Gun... you're upset." He said but I didn't reply. I'm gonna give him the silent treatment.

"Gun.. please talk to me.." he begged but I still didn't answer. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Gun, you promised.." just then I heard the sadness in his voice. I didn't wanna look at him but I couldn't help myself. He was looking down so I didn't know what expression he's making. I hate it.

"I'm upset because... no I don't wanna say." I gave up.

"You promised you'll tell me whenever you're upset even if its about me right?" He reminded me and I didn't have an excuse.

"No. You think about it yourself." I told him. I didn't look at him.

"You'll break your promise?" He said this in a very very soft tone that made me guilty. Damn him.

"Fine. stop sulking. I'm upset because you didn't kiss me. There. Happy?" I told him honestly cause why not.

"What?" He asked so shockingly.

"You heard me." That was all I said. He was still standing by the door frame and I was sitting on the bed.

"Oh.." was all he said.

I looked at him to check but he had an even more weird expression on him.

"I'm sorry.. I just thought maybe it would be best to do that stuff with someone you have a relationship with." He said and I glared at him.

"What?" I stood up from my bed and faced him.

"You know, with someone you like." He said this while avoiding my eye contact. After hearing this my heart sunk. So that's why he didn't kiss me? He doesn't like me?

"Oh." Was all I said and I grabbed my bag.

"Wait where are you going?" He asked me in panic.

"Anywhere. Just..  anywhere but here!" I shouted the last part because I was angry. If he didn't like me why would he do those stuff with me. If he didn't like me why is he here living with me.