Virakhi OS: Moving On part 3

Start from the beginning

Pakhi: chalay jao yahan se warna

Jagtap came forward while pakhi was unable to breathe and samrats dead face was coming in front of her..

Jagtap: bhool gayi kaisy maine teray pehlay pati ko iss dunia se upar bheja tha.. Kia hai na rastay mai araha tha meray.. Aur ab tu bhi arai hai.... Tera bacha toh ni bachnay wlaa

Pakhi cried and slapped jagtap

Jagtap put a hand on his cheek and glared at pakhi..

Pakhi: khabardar jo tunay meray betay ka naam lia toh.... Usko tu kuch ni karsakta...

Jagtap held back by her neck: tujhay mai aj dekhata hoon ky mai kia karsakta hoon... KAHAN TERA BETAAA?

He held her dupatta and threw it away

pakhi cried while jagtap pushed pakhi and she fell on the middle table scratching the corner of her head she shrieked in pain. The things on the table fell down and by the voice veenu came out on the edge of the table..

He became extremely scared: mamaaa (he cried)

Pakhi looked at the stairs and jagtap also saw veenu standing there.

Pakhi: veenu andar jaoo aur darwaza lock karlooo. M

Jagtap was about to go when pakhi held his leg stopping him: pleaseeee pleaseeee usko kuch na karnaa...

Jagtap: hutttt

He was throwing things here and there and dragging pakhi while she cried.

Veenu couldn't move. He had his phone and dialed virat's number..

Virat was in his car he picked up the call: haan bara

Before he could complete he heard a lot of sounds. He could here pakhi shouting..

Virat got scared and concerned: veenu kia howa? Bolo beta mama ku ro rahi hai

Veenu: baba ap jaldi ayeee woh buray uncle mama ko maar rahy hain...

Virat was shocked his eyes got bigger: veenu kaun uncle kaun hai wahan? Pakhii

Jagtap held pakhis arm making her stand and pushed her on the floor.

Looking at it the phone in veenus hand fell on the stair but it was on..

Jagtap came on the stair and took veenu his arms coming down..

Pakhi ran on the stairs: kahan laiky jarhy ho meray betay ko? Chorooo meray bachay ko

She was punching jagtap arms
He came down and threw veenu on the floow.

Veenu shrieked in pain...
Pakhi pushed jagtap and ran to veenu protecting her: KIA DUSHMANI HAI TUMHARI HUMSE.. KYU KAR RAHY HO YEH SB...

Virat could listen to everything and he was speeding his car..

Jagtap held pakhis hair and she shouted in pain...

Veenu came ahead: choro meri mama koo kyu pain de rahy unhy...

Jagtap left pakhi, and held veenu by the back of his neck: dushmani tujhse aur teri iss maa se ni hai.. Dushmani teray baap se hai... Uss din bhi tujse mila school aya magar teri iss maa ny tujhy mujse milnay se mana kardia toh yahan ana hi para mujhy

As virat heard his voice he knew who it was
Virat: chor undono ko kuch mat karnaaa teri dushmani mujsy hai mujse larr. Veenu aur pakhi ko hath tk ni lagana...

Jagtap was dragging veenu: aur ab baap ki dushmani keliye suli toh beta hi charhta hai na..

Pakhi was trying to stop jagtap: bhagwan keliye meray betay ko chordooo please woh chota sa bacha hai kia bigara hai usny tumhara.. Please kuch mat karo usay plzzz...