Chapter 1

Ok before we begin one of you guys wanted uta so here she is the one the only daughter of shanks Uta also there are 2 more spots for the harem but they can only be girls in one piece and mha.

Now in this AU all of class 1a will be called class 3a and all the events that happened in the anime have already passed including the overhaul arc and izuku is the only one with a devilfruit and also forgot to say is that devilfruit did exist but...

Now in this AU all of class 1a will be called class 3a and all the events that happened in the anime have already passed including the overhaul arc and izuku is the only one with a devilfruit and also forgot to say is that devilfruit did exist but evolved into quirks and izuku is the only one with 6 devilfruit and he has the will of d and finally he has not only blackbeards no sleep symptom but also Akainu, Kuzan, and Kizaru are brothers and izuku is a direct descendant of the 3 also water doesn't effect him why because he can freeze or use his magma and turn it to stone let the story begin we start in the dorms where class 3a see there green haired friend leave without saying goodbye.

Mina:hey guys where do you thing midobabe is going?

The rest of the class looks at each other and then looked back at Mina and shrugged.

Mina:hey why don't we follow him to see where he's going what do you guys say!

The class had puzzled looks one each of there faces
Then momo said

Momo:although I do care for midoriya I don't think we should bother him just because he left with out saying goodbye.

Mina: oh come on this maybe a once in a lifetime to see if midobabe is with someone come guys pls 👏🥺.
Jirou:I don't know what if izuku gets mad us of messing in his personal life.

Mina:oh pls midobabe he wouldn't hurt a fly.

Bakugo: your wrong

The class looked at bakugo  confused
Mina: what do you mean?

Bakugo: I have seen what he can do when he is mad once I saw a kid kicking a dog and let's just say that kid was not only crippled but was eating food through a straw for a whole 3 yrs.

After bakugo said that the whole class was terrified about a sweet innocent boy like midoriya would do something like that.

Mina:that can't be true yea he can get angry sometimes but he wouldn't do that right.

Bakugo just stayed silent

After a while mina got the whole class and mr aizawa to follow izuku and see what he is up to now we go to izuku's pov.

Izuku pov:
I have been feeling under the weather lately maybe my lovely's will help with that and while I was walking to my house my observation haki kicked in I focus on what is going on around me and I saw behind me my entire class including my teacher following me so I pretended to not notice them and kept on walking home.

No one pov:
As the class and mr aizawa follow izuku to his house and see a woman with orange hair wearing nothing but a bra and blue jeans and sandal like high heels eating a orange on the porch of the house then they see her face change to a happy look and got up from the porch ran up to izuku and kiss him on the lips the entire class including aizawa were jaw dropped to see a random woman kiss izuku and then they saw her turn to the door yell out something and 14 other women coming out with his mom and three intimidating men

No one pov:As the class and mr aizawa follow izuku to his house and see a woman with orange hair wearing nothing but a bra and blue jeans and sandal like high heels eating a orange on the porch of the house then they see her face change to a happy...

Pretend akainu is in his fleet admiral outfit with his goatee.
Izuku walk up to his mom and hugged her then walked up to the three men and hugged them then walked to the 14 women and kissed them one by one on the lips with the one that had red and orange horns with an old Japanese sleeveless dress exposing parts of her breast showing she is not wearing a bra and another tall women with hot pink hair and purple lips with her legs exposed showing her inner thighs and a rose tattoo on her right thigh she kneeled down to izuku and kiss him on the lips. Now to the class

Mina: no way he is dating 15 girls I didn't know midobabe was a playboy.

Mineta in a pervert tone:(drooling) maybe midoriya would let me touch one of his girls boobs maybe he'll let me have sex with the tall one with horns (with stars in his eyes).

As soon as mineta said that izuku turned to where the class and aizawa was at and through a Magma fist at them mainly at mineta but it's big enough to hit the entire class including aizawa

Ignore the giant boulder of ice and imagine the great eruption going to class 3a
As the class saw this the hit the jets and booked it as fast as they can leaving mineta behind to not only be put in a near death state but the class and aizawa dodging the multiple meteors hurling straght at them and be for the meteors would hit them they saw a flash of lighting crash into the meteors but also destroy them as well.

Replace Dino lady with izuku's great eruption meteors

???:honey don't be like that to are new guest pls. She said with a cute face

Izuku with his arm still covered in magma he sighed and said

Izuku:find I'll let them in but they need some explaining to do on why they followed me here. He said when he lit a cigar with his magma imbued thumb.

And that will be it for chapter 1 of admiral deku I hope you liked it and leave a comment about the two females for his harem remember they can only be from one piece or mha see you in chapter 2.