Hanging out with Your new Fiances!

We Open up at the Sakaruda House as you were Hanging out with your New Fiances sure this was all of A Sudden but they're Starting to Grow on you because of How cute they Are.

Right now you were sitting on the Couch When A Little girl Sat on your Lap, and she Looked up at you.

Shiroi: Hi There, Nii-San

Shiori Sakurada (She is the Youngest of the Sakurada Family/ She is Known for being the Cute Baby sister but she can also be very Snarky and Judges her older siblings' Wackiness/ She has the Power of Soul Mate Which Allows her to Talk to Animals a...

Shiori Sakurada (She is the Youngest of the Sakurada Family/ She is Known for being the Cute Baby sister but she can also be very Snarky and Judges her older siblings' Wackiness/ She has the Power of Soul Mate Which Allows her to Talk to Animals and even Inanimate Objects)

Y/n: (Blushing) Hey (Thoughts) Oh My God she's so Freaking Cute!

Shiroi: Mr. Baseball wants to say Hi. He says he's A Very big fan of your work

She then Pulls out A Baseball.

Y/n: Aww, Hi there Mr. Baseball Are you going to have A Tea Party with Shiori soon?

Shiori: Mr. Baseball said not to demean Him to such low levels

Y/n: Sorry, Hehe

Aoi: Hello my name is Aoi And I am the Oldest of my Siblings Don't expect me to be Queen, I have no real need to become so. I just find it so Needless

Aoi Sakurada (She is the Oldest of the Sakurada Siblings/ She has the power of Absolute Order that allows her to control entire Populaces/ She fears becoming ruler because she could accidentally use her powers to brainwash the entire Populace on A...

Aoi Sakurada (She is the Oldest of the Sakurada Siblings/ She has the power of Absolute Order that allows her to control entire Populaces/ She fears becoming ruler because she could accidentally use her powers to brainwash the entire Populace on A Whilm/She is the nicest out of all of the siblings though)

Y/n: Oh It's Okay, I do see this as A Great Opportunity for you to become More Educated person, and Besides You are very Beautiful

Aoi: (Blushing) O-Oh Thank you...

Just then Another girl sat down next to you and smiled.

???: Hi there My Name is Kanade And It's so Nice to meet my New Fiance, My Power is Heaven's Gate which allows me to Generate Things but on my own Budget. Of course, I By Playing the stock market has money equal to the National Budget