eighteen

"You know what we're gonna do?" Tory asks.

"Hell yeah." Hawk nods.

"So.. we're gonna jump them?" I ask.

"Basically, yeah." Kyler nods.

I pull my phone out, opening YouTube.

"What are you doing?" Hawk asks.

"You'll see." I say.

I put an audio of a cat meowing as Tory furrowed her eyebrows. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Shut up." I whisper. I hear someone open the door, causing me to smirk. I turn around as we all see Bert.

"Told you." I say. Tory smirks as Hawk grabs bert, throwing him inside and breaking the window.

"Oh shit." My eyes widen. Tory and I walk to the other entrance as Hawk, Kyler, and other Cobras walked in.

I kick open the door before Tory, Rickenberger, Joel, and I all walk inside, walking over to the other side of the two dojos.

"Heard you were throwing a party." Tory says. "Hope you don't mind if we crash."

"Tory, you don't have to do this." Miguel shakes his head.

"It's too late. This ends tonight!" Tory says. "No mercy!"

We all get in our fighting positions and begin fighting each other. I look at Sam as she looks back at me.

I punch her face and she tackles me to the ground. I elbow her face and kick her off me. I get up and kick the guy who was kicking Hawk before looking back at Sam.

I grab Sam by her hair, dragging her on the floor before stomping on her. I grab a vase, slamming it on her head as she yelled in pain. She got up, kicking me in my ribs.

Tory helped me up before we turned around, facing Sam. Tory and I start walking to Sam as Sam walks backwards. A guy attacks Tory, causing me to roll my eyes.

I see Mitch attacking Joel, causing me to run up to him. I wrap my legs around Mitch's neck before bringing him down. I stomp on his face as Joel smirked, high fiving me.

A moment later, Chris kicks my face. He grabs me and throw me into a glass table. I yell in pain before getting up and grabbing his sweatshirt, throwing him out the window. I look around for Sam and Tory and groan. "Shit."

I had multiple cuts on my arm and face. I punch a guy and throw him at a lamp, making him let out a grunt. I see Hawk looking around nervously.

"Ayo, Hawk! Free shot." Rickenberger says, holding Demetris arm. Demetri looks worried as Hawk runs up to him.

Hawk dropkicks the Cobra's causing my eyes to widen.

"What the fuck." I mutter. Hawk and Demetri smile at each other, making me sigh. I didn't want to betray Tory.

I sigh and run for Tory. I see Miguel, Hawk, and Demetri behind me as we walk in the dojo.

"Guys, stop!" Miguel yells.

"Tory, the fight's over." Hawk says.

"It's not over." Tory replies, before turning to Sam. "This will never be over, LaRusso. You hear me?"

"You know where to find me." Sam says. Tory looks at me as I walk to her.

Hawk grabs my arm, looking at me. "Don't do this."

"Don't touch me." I scoffed.

"Traitors!" She says walking to the three boys. "You better watch your back."

"He won't have to. He's got friends watching it for him." Demetri says as I furrow my eyebrows. Tory and I walk out the dojo, sighing.

-

"Robby." Johnny said as I ran over to the 6 of them. We all stood in silence before Robby spoke up.

"Get out of here. All of you."

Kreese puts his hand on Robby's shoulder. "Come on, son."

As everyone began walking off, Robby spoke to Kreese. "Give me a minute." Robby said as Kreese nodded, walking inside the dojo before closing the door.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, putting his hand on my cheek.

"Yeah, you?" I ask.

"Yeah." He nods as I looked up at him. "I'm sorry... for everything."

"It's okay." I shake my head. His hand stayed on my cheek before slowly leaning in. He kisses me causing me to smile slightly. It was a soft, passionate kiss.

I rested my hand on his cheek, kissing him back.

-

"What were you thinking? Attacking Sam at her own house?" My dad shakes his head as I rolled my eyes.

"She had it coming!" I reply.

"Do you see what Cobra Kai is doing to you? They're brainwashing you to make you think like a bully! Would your mom want this?"

"Is that all you do? Say 'would mom want this'? You don't know what she wanted. God, you guys were about to get a divorce before she went to jail!"

"Who told you about the divorce?"

"Aunt Rebekah." I reply. "And I'm glad she did. Because I know damn well you wouldn't tell me shit."

"From now on, there's no Cobra Kai..."

"I'm not gonna listen to you. I'm almost 18. I don't need to rely on you."

I walk inside my room, closing the door. I sit on my bed and let out a sigh, running my fingers through my hair.