Chapter 18: Bulla's Training

En başından başla

Goku Black said "Look what you did! This is your fault!"

Vegeta said "What!? Don't make me punch you GB!"

Goku Black said "Just go vegeta. And don't kill him please.."

In the hyperbolic chamber●

Zamasu was watching his student grow up to be a great warrior. Bulla was doing very well in her training. He noticed she gotten taller and her hair too. Bulla was able to turn into a super saiyan god and blue as well. She mastered all 3 levels of super saiyan too. Zamasu taught her some moves when fighting. It was Divine Spears, Ki Gun Attack, and Galactic Flash.

Zamasu said "Good job Bulla you impressed me so far. Only 3 more days until you are strong enough to try and beat me."

Bulla said "Yes Mr. Zamasu." They train in there for the time being.

●Meanwhile●

Vegeta said "Namekian person! You better tell me my daughter is not in that chamber!"

Dende said "Vegeta calm down. They are coming out in 3 more days."

Vegeta said "Calm down! Seeing that my daughter is training with a kai who killed a whole timeline. Yeah sure I should calm down!" Piccolo sighed and went to him.

Piccolo said "Vegeta calm down." Vegeta grumbled as he looked away.

●3 more days●

Zamasu said "Alright you've done very well. Still a little more work on some things but now your able to face me better. Still I am powerful but I know you will too be powerful than me, and your father. Come on now." Bulla giggled as he turned wondering why she was laughing. "Is there something on my face?"

Bulla said "Mr Zamasu. Have you ever thought of getting a haircut?" She giggled as she point to his long hair as Zamasu notice this.

 Have you ever thought of getting a haircut?" She giggled as she point to his long hair as Zamasu notice this

Zamasu said "Oh my I must of forgotten. Damn I don't know anything of cutting hair."

Bulla laughs and said "Don't worry I got you Mr. Zamasu. Would you like your hair to be the same as it originally was?"

Zamasu said "Yes." He sits on a chair as Bulla went to give him a haircut. Moments later Zamasu smirked. "My. You are a great stylish. No wonder you always talk about hair and nails in our conversations." Bulla chuckled as she cleaned her hands and they got out the chamber.

Vegeta noticed Zamasu as he growl but then he noticed a grown up Bulla as he was surprise.

Bulla said "Hey dad

Bulla said "Hey dad." She smirked at him as she went to him. "I'm stronger now. Thanks to my teacher." She then noticed Vegeta was angry as she stops him from trying to attack him. "Dad don't hurt him. He didn't do anything wrong. Just training. So quit it!"

Vegeta said "I don't trust a killer!"

Zamasu said "I am a good person now Vegeta. I did not want to make you angry. I'll take my leave."

Vegeta said "Damn him.." He looks at Bulla. He was surprise at her power. "Bulla why not spar with me. I wanna see this power. Don't hold back or I'll end up destroying your room" He smirks at her.

Bulla said "Dad you realize I'm gonna need a room change anyways. Heh. But sure old man. Show me what you got." They begin to spar as they fought in the air and in the lookout as Piccolo watched.

Piccolo said "Incredible." He watched as he was impressed.

●Meanwhile●

Goku Black was enjoying his time with his son Gozu. He watched his son crawl a bit and cried a bit too. He never knew it would be this challenging. Suddenly Zamasu appeared. Goku Black was kinda shock with the appearance as Zamasu tilt his head.

Zamasu said "Something funny?"

Goku Black said "No no heh. Just suprise to see you in different clothes."

Zamasu said "Well the mortal life style clothes choice is quite intriguing."

Goku Black said "Well you look great

Goku Black said "Well you look great." Zamasu sees GB's child.

Zamasu said "This your child?" Gozu suddenly looks at Zamasu and he giggles. Zamasu stares at him as he slightly smiles at Gozu. Zamasu picks him up. "He does have your looks." Gozu squishes his face cheek a bit. "Ow ow ow! But has your strength.."

Goku Black chuckles and said "Well he likes you. He cried when he saw the z fighters. So your the only one he never cried to."

Zamasu said "Ah I see." Gozu giggles and nuzzles his shoulder. "I never really thought of having a child. It's strange.

Goku Black said "Well we are the same person but I'm in a different body."

Zamasu said "Yes that may be true." Jessi came out and saw Zamasu holding Gozu as she smiled noticing how happy Gozu was liking Zamasu.

Jessi said "Hi there Zamasu. Will you be staying for dinner?"

Zamasu said "Oh no thank you. I had a little tea."

Jessi said "Oh nonsense, you will enjoy dinner with us." He holds his arm and takes him inside as Goku Black followed inside. Jessi puts Gozu in his high chair. Zamasu sat down with GB as he saw the food. It look great and smelled good too. Zamasu took a bite as his eyes widen open. He was remembering years ago about the time when he was first a kai in training. Gowasu made Zamasu food and it was very nice and it was delicious. He enjoyed his time with his teacher Gowasu and always admired him back then and enjoyed having dinner with him. It felt like he was family with him. Just like GB and Jessi are doing with him, letting him be like family and enjoying their time with him around.

Goku Black looked at Zamasu wondering what's wrong as he saw a tear come out his eye as he saw him smile and eat. Goku Black smiled at this and the whole family ate.

●Meanwhile●

??? Said "Sir our course to earth is within 20 days."

??? Said "Excellent. The Saiyans won't know what hit them."

??? Said "Yes and the tuffles will rule the world sir!

??? Said "Yes under my control." He laughs as the ship went through space.

To be continued...