SIX. little dark one

Start from the beginning

"Suck it up, Riven, that's an order." Sky speaks through gritted teeth, looking at the moody brunette. But then something happens, Annabelle's eyes suddenly flicker with a vicious black glow and she lets out a soft breath, her breath echoing in her ears and coming out in a cloud, time beginning slowing around her. 

Little Dark One.

Someone's calling her name, it's a low whisper, a dark voice and it's hard to make out but Anna hears it, again and again. Now she's caught attention of the Specialists, her eyes flickering between brown and black. Silva frowns, confused on what's going on. "Anna?" 

Something inside her snaps,"The school." Anna whispers, she's not sure how she knows but she does and she's sure of it. Her eyes turn back to normal and she looks at the Specialists, "They're in the school." As if on cue, roars in the distance confirm it for them. 

"Right, get back and gather all the students and bring them to the entrance hall!" Silva orders. The specialists disperse quickly, moving on their toes and heading straight for the school. "Move! Move!" 

🖤

ANNABELLE MOVES SLOWLY BUT QUICKLY. 

She shines her torch down the corridors, listening for the Burned Ones. Her eyes peeled for the gooey figures and when her phone dings it takes the girl by surprise, she spins around, gasping in shock, realising what it was. A text from Stella.

Stuck in the suite. Help. 

Wasting no time what so ever, Annabelle takes off down the halls, her combat boots hitting the wooden flooring roughly as she runs, her sword bouncing against her leg. She slides to a stop in front of the suite door seeing Sky and Bloom trying to break in. The red head turns to her, blinking a little. Annabelle simply raises her hand and slaps Bloom, harshly, it makes her head turn sideways, her body going with. "I can not even begin to tell you how mad I am at you but right now we have bigger problems. Move out my way." She swats Sky to the side, rolling her eyes a little. 

Annabelle stands before the door, drawing in a sharp breath and sucking in her power, it doesn't take much and the doors burst open. Stella and Terra almost jump out their skins, standing just a little away from the door. "Hi." Anna whispers, looking at the familiar blonde princess, she steps forward and wraps her arms tightly around Annabelle, "I missed you so much, Stel."

"I missed you too, Smalls." Stella chuckles lightly. 

"We have to get help." Terra says, terror in her tone. Anna frowns in confusion, pulling back from Stella and gasping at seeing Sam laid on the floor, writhing in pain. 

"He said there's a Burned One in the school." Musa rambles out, panicking. Annabelle doesn't waste anytime, grabbing onto Sam and pulling him up, wrapping his arm over her shoulder and pulling him towards Sky, he takes his other arm, throwing it over his own shoulder. 

"They're barricading the entrance hall off, we have to get you all there!" Anna shouts, the two specialists leading the fairies towards the entrance hall, Sam struggles but they make it there. Annabelle struggles under his weight, her body still weak from the recovery of her own injury and her thoughts going at a thousand miles per hour, still not being able to swallow down the information she has recently earned.