chapter 2 : walmart

When they got there it was 9:00 at night everybody got up and started to walk to the door, expect benatar,
"Aren't you gonna get up?" Deejay asked
"Um I don't wanna go in, I'm too tired to get up" Benatar said trying not to go inside, he didn't wanna go to a whole aisle filled with his greatest fear, "okay? Cya I guess. " Deejay said while getting out of the bus, when the door closes benatar was panicking, he didn't want a bike and didn't want to see one, he tried to calm down by drinking water and going to bed, when the others got inside they first found the bike holder and quickly looked for the bike aisle, when they found it they all picked a bike out, when they added the prices jo before paying they realized they couldn't pay for a 4th bike until I found this black bike, it was only 30 bucks, while they grabbed it a employee saw them and said "are you sure you want that bike? 5 people already returned that bike after riding it once, they said they had to buy a whole new seat for it each time" They all looked at each other confused "uh sure I guess " Puff said while they all walked to the check out aisle. When they got to the bus they they got the bike holder on the bus, and got the bikes sitting on the holder. When they all got in the bus they still had to pick a place to camp at, so they picked the cheapest one judging on how much they spent on the bikes and the holder. They decided to reserve a site at the Bircher state park, they picked it because it was not only cheap, but they thought it was funny that it was named after a food, like how did it get that name???? But anyways they called to get the camp site and went to bed to get to the camp site early.