Chapter 15

This chapter is quite long in comparison to the usual length of the chapters ...so enjoy and do tell me your reviews ...

Happy reading 😊❤️
__________________________

They all reached a michelin restaurant in their individual cars and were quickly escorted inside the restaurant by the manager himself who specially smiled at Jungkook and he returned a small smile to him as well ...they were taken to a private room where they decided to settle down ...

Jungkook was about to pull out a chair to sit but Hyechul came forward and pulled it out for him and gestured to him to sit with a polite smile

Jungkook was about to pull out a chair to sit but Hyechul came forward and pulled it out for him and gestured to him to sit with a polite smile ...this didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung who gritted his teeth and rolled his eyes at Hyechul ...

'so much for being a so called gentleman...tch ..' Taehyung thought to himself and sat down on a chair which was opposite to Jungkook..
Jungkook thanked Hyechul politely and sat down with Hyechul sitting right beside him ...
A waiter came to them and asked each of them for their orders and lastly went to Jungkook and smiled at him ...

"Should I bring the usual for you sir ? Or you would like something else ?" The waiter asked ...

"No, the usual ..and don't forget the red wine please..." Jungkook said to the waiter who nodded with a smile and went away ...

"Mr.jeon do you come to this place very often ?the manager seemed to know you and also the waiter knew what you wanted beforehand..." Mrs.Oh Chaewon,a lady in her late 30s and also the CEO of Starlight Talent asked ...

"Yes ...I love the food here so come here quite often..." Jungkook said and mrs.oh nodded ...

They all started talking about their likes, dislikes and also about their personal and romantic lives ... Jungkook was also involved the entire conversation ...though he didn't talk too much but he did answer all the questions they were asking and spoke only when he felt necessary ...

"Mr.jeon.. we all are talking about our personal and romantic lives but you didn't say anything ...what about you ? Do you have a boyfriend or someone you love ?" The owner of Cha enterprises , ms.cha asked...they don't know that Jungkook and Taehyung are already married because our dear stupid taetae wanted a simple wedding without any media and that's why no one outside their family and some relatives ever got to know that they got married that day ...Taehyung directly looked at her and then at Jungkook who wore a calm expression ...

"No ...I don't have any lover and I don't want one in the future as well ...I don't believe in love ..." Jungkook said nonchalantly and Taehyung felt a pang in his heart ...

"What ? You don't belive in love ? But why? is there some reason for you to do so ?" This time Hyechul asked ...

"Nothing specific ...i just think, it's a waste of time and effort...
Love comes with a lot of responsibilities and also sacrifices which I am not ready to make ...it makes us weak which I certainly hate... it changes people and I don't want that to happen to me ever ...it's only my opinion though...I am not saying that love is wrong ..it's just not made for me ..." Jungkook said with the same blank expression but this time he was looking at Taehyung and then looked away towards Hyechul ...
Hyechul was about to say something but their food arrived ...the staff presented the dishes and poured the beverages according to their preferences to them and then left after bowing to them ...

IT'S ONLY YOU ( TAEKOOK)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara