☩ Chapter Thirty Five ☩

Começar do início

"WHATT??!!" Chifuyu screamed in shock, "EVERYONE'S DEAD??? AND MIKEY KILLED THEM ALL??"

"AND Y/N...THEY KILLED THEIR FAMILY??" Chifuyu began to sweat, as he accidentally dropped his umbrella due to the sheer shock of the news he had just received.

Takemichi then continued to punch the tyre, not saying anything in reply.

"Are...you kidding??" Chifuyu weakly asked.

"That's why I have to become stronger!" Takemichi shouted after finally giving context to why he was punching a tyre.

"Huh...Is that why you're hitting a wheel? Are you a kid, or what?" Chifuyu grinned slightly in a teasing way.

After a bit of talking, Chifuyu noticed the blood drenching Takemichi's knuckles; as well as the bruising that covered his hands.

Takemichi then began to cry, calling himself pitiful. "Mikey and Y/n...They died in my arms. I can still feel their warmth in my hands!!" Takemichi sobbed, as he looked at his hands in shame, "I can't take it anymore..."

Chifuyu sat down besides Takemichi despite the ground being all wet to comfort the blonde.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Meanwhile, in Yokohama, a white haired male with tanned skin was sitting on a rooftop, lying down in an almost peaceful way.

"I'm...under so much pressure." The white haired male admitted, "If I had known a day like this would come and that you would come visit me, Kisaki..."

"You know what that means??" He stood up, "Let the troubles come."

"Why did you come??" Izana queried Kisaki's motives as he gazed into his eyes with furrowed eyebrows.

"Because that's my 'revenge'." Kisaki bluntly stated. At his words, Izana let out a small smirk of approval.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Y/n was walking home with a bored expression adorning their face, only for Sanzu to run up to them.

"Y/N!!" He screamed, "ARE YOU DATING ANYONE?? 'CAUSE YOU BETTER NOT BE!" He had a panicked expression, jealousy bubbling inside of him.

Y/n deadpanned, "Dating...? No, why?" They quirked an eyebrow at the male who let out a sigh of relief.

"Good!!...I asked because these flowers were delivered to our apartment...and they're addressed to you..." Sanzu had a slightly sour expression, "Do you have any fangirls or something?!" He possessively asked.

"I don't think I have any fangirls...?" Y/n had dotted eyes, "Flowers??"

As Sanzu reluctantly handed Y/n the flowers, Y/n was instantly drawn to the colours of the flowers. They were only red and white roses.

"Roses, huh?" Sanzu scowled, "I can definitely get Y/n something better than that!! What a stupid gift...This person needs to try harder to impress my Y/n!"

"Red and white..." Y/n furrowed their eyebrows in confusion, "It clearly represents something."

Sanzu tilted his head slightly as something caught his eyes, "There's a small label." He pointed out, his eyes narrowing slightly as he read what was on it.