Lost rose chapter 13

Prologue Chapter 13: An Urgent Deadline

'And in my mind, she is a tiny dancer watching over me.'
.
.
.
.
RECAP:
Crowly walks in with a displeased face grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the dorm out of the mirror hall past all the classrooms to the cafeteria and what I saw was horrifying.
.
.
.
RECAP OVER:
Yuu, Grim, Ace, and a boy with dark navy blue hair are on the ground with what looks like lights that have gone out all over the cafeteria floor. I quickly realized that it was a chandelier that was probably really valuable. I started to wonder why mister Crowley brought me into the cafeteria in the first place it's not like I had anything to do with what happened here just as I was about to ask the masked man when he started speaking.

"If I find out about... what, dear ace?" Crowley said looking at the disaster in front of us " ah! Headmage Crowley ...!". " YOU. THREE. AGAIN. What have you done this time?!" Crowley said not pleased with what he was seeing, I was still confused as to why I was here I mean I did nothing to contribute to this disaster. "Burning the statue wasn't enough for you? Now you've destroyed a chandelier?!" Crowley's yelling broke my train of thought. "You know what enough. All of you expelled." Crowley said

"Whaaaaaat?!" everyone except Crowley screamed "Headmage, please! Give me a second chance! I can't get expelled from this school!! I need to be here." the boy with blue hair explained. "Then blame yourself for your own foolish behavior." the headmaster explained he turned to me and "This includes you as well ms. Redqueen," he said to me with a glare. "What why am I being punished as well." I inquired I don't think that I had anything to do with this. "Well, you were not watching these boys like you we assigned to do ms. Redqueen I do hope you know that I will be contacting your mother and father about this whole situation." the headmaster said to me as my eyes grew wide at the thought of him contacting my mother over something I did not even know I had to do. "I'll pay for all the damages! However much it costs!" The boy with navy blue hair told the headmaster interrupting my conversation. "The chandelier is no mere light fixture it is a magical chandelier. Its candles are powered by a magical energy source, enchanted so that they will burn for eternity."

"It was created for us by a legendary artificer. Possibly their finest creation." Crowley explained oh great I going to have my head chopped off by my own mother there is no way to be able to get a chandelier like that again. "It has been here since the school was established, and I imagined it would be here forevermore." " I would believe It would be a billion marks," Crowley said I mean a billion marks is a lot I can pay for it but how I would be able to get the money from my parents is another question. " A...A billion marks?!" The blueberry boy inquired. I wonder if I could get that money after all you know say it is for school I am technically not lying it is for the school and it would save me from getting my head chopped off and me messing up my one chance to go to my dream school. But before I can even finish my thought I am getting dragged by Ace and the blue-haired boy with whom I am not yet acquainted. "What where are we going." The next thing I know I hear " Dark mirror takes us to the dwarf's mines." Then everything went dark.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED...

Hi, everyone thank you so much for the support your comment and votes make me so happy and motivate me to write even more of this story so thank you don't forget to vote, comment on your favorite moment, I wrote this at 1:oo AM so sorry if it is n...

Hi, everyone thank you so much for the support your comment and votes make me so happy and motivate me to write even more of this story so thank you don't forget to vote, comment on your favorite moment, I wrote this at 1:oo AM so sorry if it is not my best writing. Also, what are your thoughts on me making a playlist for this book?