Babysiting Jesse's Kids.

Robaire's POV

Jess had asked us to look after his kids while he went to Russia to see his family for a week he did ask his kids if they wanted to come, but they said no. We decided to agree to it and got put with a babysitting job for a week. Well, I hope T doesn't cause any problems since he has no clue how to look after kids.

"Okay guys I am going to leave now!" Jesse says holding two suitcases. One in his left hand and the other in his right hand. Jess let go of the left hand suitcase and opened the door, leaving then closing the door.

"So, Lunar and Arabella, what do you guys want to do first?" I asked the two. They both looked up at me thinking. Lunar then said something. "I want daddy to return already, I don't want to you guys to babysit me anymore." Well damn. That hurt. "I—ima go just cry. Z you deal with them."

Aaron Z's POV

Wow. Robaire is seriously crying cause a 7 year old roasted us. "Well, I guess there will be no cupcakes or cookies for you Lunar." I say. She then looks at me pissed off. "...I want my cookies..." She said. "Then be a bit nicer." "...fine." she then walks off to her room. Man, was I being a bit harsh or no. "That's one way to deal with a 7 year old." T says. "Shut up." I responded. "Ima just take Arabella you deal with Lunar." TaeYoung then picks up Arabella and takes her to her toy room. "Wow, we're stuck with Lunar. Meh it's fine come on man." T says. "I'll just tell Robaire to go to TaeYoung."

(A few minutes later)

Taeyoung's POV

Me and Robaire were playing with Arabella. Well, just me to be exact. I still remember that time with the red pandas, it was something. That Abby girl did jump on my back out of the blue thou—. "Uncle Tae, look!" I look up at Arabella. She was holding a whiteboard marker whilst pointing at a sleeping Robaire. I raise one eyebrow in confusion and look at Robaire. "OMG- PFFT—" I was chuckling seeing what she had done. She drew a moustache onto Robaire's face. "Hmm? TaeYoung what are you laughing at?" "Take a look for yourself." I then handed him a mirror and he looked into it. "TAEYOUNG DID YOU DO THIS!!??" He yelled at me. "No, it was Arabella." He looks at Arabella. "Sorry Uncle Robaire." "*sigh* it's fine Bella(her nickname)," He then looks at me. "You're the cause of this weren't you?" Wha-What!? Why is he mad at me??!! "No, ofc not!" I say. "Stop lying." "I'm not!!!" I yelled at him getting more and more mad. "Yeah rig—" "UGH!" I stand up and walk out of the room slamming the door. If Jesse was here he would have gotten mad at me.

Robaire's POV

What's he so mad about? He looked like he wanted to throw a chair at me. "I'll be back Arabella I need to wash my face." "Okay." She said continuing to lay with her dolls. I walked to the bathroom and turned the tap on. I grapped a cloth then soaked it in the water then washing my face with it. I walked over to the playroom then heard crying? It was from Tae's room. I quickly walked into the room. "Hey Arabella want to go to Lunar, T, and Z?" I asked. "Sure!!! I want to play with my sister." She then got up and ran to find the three. Now time to go to TaeYoung.

Taeyoung's POV (before Robaire heard him cry.)

I walked into my room closing the door. I know it I a stupid reason to be mad about she is 7 so Robaire would get mad at me. It is reasonable? right? I sat onto my bed with my knees to my chin. I don't know why, but I just broke into tears.

(A few minutes later)

After a while I was still crying, but I heard a knock at my door. "W-What...?" Robaire then walked in. "...Go away." I say. "Look, I'm sorry if I mad you upset and hurt your feelings..." I didn't say anything I just put my head into my knees and looked at him from the corner of my eyes. "Tae, come on. Please talk to me." I just frowd my eyebrows in anger still staring at him. "Please..." he says. "...I said... go away!!!" I yelled. He looked at me with a sad expression. Ugh, now it's my fault he is sad. "Tae..." he sat next to me putting his arm over my shoulders. "Look, I am really sorry." He says. "...I'm also sorry..." he looked at me with a faint smile and chuckled. "You really switch up fast don't ya?" "...Yeah...heheh..." I looked Arabella was not with him. "Where's Arabella...?" "With T and Z" oh alright..."

A week's later...

Jesse's POV

Finally I am back at Toronto. I wonder how the guys week was babysitting the kids. I grab my key unlocking the door. "Jesse! Your back!!!" TaeYoung runs up to me and gives me a hug. "Hey Tae-Tae!" "Dada!" I look over at where the sound was from and see Lunar and Arabella. "Great to be back isn't it?" Robaire asked. "Yep." "AAH—!" T was screaming. "Is he okay...?" "Oh, Z is just throwing shoes at him nothing much." "Oh. Alright."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The end

WORDS: 929

Sorry it was short idrk what to put ig this story is a angst/fluf type so yeah.