And everything that happened in his office the day before Serra left their mansion flashback in his mind.

"WTF" Ferit heard the familiar voice and it was the badass daughter of Stefan Monteclaro.

"Sir, Osman I'm sorry. I can't stop Ms. Monteclaro from interrupting you." Mrs. Belandres his secretary said.

"Don't say sorry for your boss ma'am secretary. He's busy fucking someone while you're busy working your ass for his company." Serra said straightly I'm her irritated and annoyed face.

Ferit can't help but be annoyed with himself. How stupid he is not to figured out why Serra's went at his office in that day.

"What brings you here, Ms. Monteclaro." He asks.

"You're a fucker as what I've thought. You don't deserve to know my reason why I go here, asshole... You don't deserve my sister." Serra said seriously.

"I don't ask you to come here, Serra Adelaine." He said. "If you don't have important matters to discuss with me you're free to go. The fucking door is widely open for you."

"Karma will make you pay for what you did Ferit. Not now but soon." She sternly said then get out of his office.

"You're a fuckin' stupid asshole, Ferit." Mura niya sa sarili.

Walang naglakas loob na mag-salita sa kanyang mga kaibigan.

They know that when Ferit is talking to himself with the curse he is mad. And none of them want to witness how this cold friend of theirs turned into a beast.

"Your anger can't solve your problem, son. I'm asking you to pls. do the right thing. Don't let this issue cause too much damage to your wife and to the Monteclaro." Feraya said to his son. " Fix this problem before the public discovered it." She adds.

Ferit stands up and gets out of Ciro's office to get fresh air and calm himself.

He heads his way out of the hospital.

Sa kabilang banda matapos na mag-isip ni Serra ng ilang sandali nagdesisyon siyang bumalik sa silid ng anak.

Habang naghihintay siya na bumukas ang elevator may taong humablot sa kanyang kamay at dinala siya sa isang sulok na walang Tao.
Tiningnan niya ang taong ito at doon biglang bumilis ulit ang pintig ng puso niya.

It's Ferit and she senses the madness of this man.

"Why the hell you didn't tell me about Izan, Adelaine?" Madiing tanong nito. Habang mahigpit na hinahawakan ang kanyang kamay.

"Let go of my hand, Osman." Seryoso niyang sabi.

"Answer my damn question, first."

May namumuong galit at inis sa kalooban ni Serra dahil sa sinabi ng kausap.

"How could you fuckin' ask me that Osman? Wala Kang karapatan na malaman ang tungkol kay Izan. You don't deserve to be his father." Galit na Sabi ni Serra.

"Izan is from my blood and flesh, Serra. He is my son."

Hindi mapigilan na sampalin ng malakas si Ferit.

"Ang kapal ng mukha mo na sabihin na anak mo ang anak ko... He's not yours moron because you're a fucker asshole...... And don't you dare blame me because I tried to let you know about my fuckin' situation that time Osman." Hindi na mapigilan na kumuwala ang isang butil na luha sa pisngi ni Serra dahil sa matinding nararamdaman niya. "Do you fuckin' remember that I went to your office and I found you with one of your whores?"

"Nandoon kana... Then why you didn't spill about your pregnancy in front of me."

"Because as what as I've said you're an asshole and you don't deserve to be a father of my unborn child."

Biglang sinuntok ni Ferit ang pader sa gilid ni Serra.
"Kung sinabi mo lang sana sa akin noon Adelaine.. Sana nagawan ko ng paraan na hindi matuloy ang kasal namin ng kambal mo. And instead of marrying Senna, I married you." Pahayag ni Ferit na parang bomba sa pandinig ni Serra. "Hindi sana naging kumplikado ang lahat. At sana hindi lumaki ang anak ko sa hindi kompleto na pamilya at iba ang kinikilalang ama." Galit na pahayag ni Ferit.
"I want my son know the truth and I will do everything to have him." Determinadong pahayag ni Ferit.

"You can't do that, Osman. Sa korte tayo magkikita pag ginawa mo iyan." Galit din na sabi ni Serra.

"Then let us see, Serra. You already have ideas of what I'm capable to do." He coldly said.

"I fuckin' hate you, Osman. You'll kill me first before you take my son away from me." Serra said.

Ferit put his hands in the pocket of his trouser without minding the cut on his hand.

"You and Saldivar will pay for this."

"Huwag mong idamay si Oliver dito."

"That fuckin Saldivar is your accomplice and there's no way I will let him slip on what you've done to me." Madiin ma pahayag niya. "You're a selfish woman... What do you think your twin will feel when she knows this?" Malamig na dagdag ng lalaki atsaka umalis.

Nanghihinang umupo si Serra sa sahig at napaiyak.

"It's not only my fault, Osman. It's also yours." She whispered and try to calm down herself.