Yn : oh come on Yoongles. Chill.
I'm not gonna do that if he really has a good relationship with his wife.
You know me right?

Yg : (sighed and hopelessly replied) Yeah. I know.

Yn : Then don't talk much and let's go. (Started to drag Yg out of his room)

Yg : W-wait Yn .

Yn :No waiting. Let's leave.

Yn dragged Yg out of his office room and took him with her at her target place.

.At the tattoo shop:

Yn and Yg finally reached at the shop . Yn was continuously grinning at her own thoughts by thinking about the man for whom she came here and Yg was just sighing hopelessly by seeing her continuous grins.

After some time , Yn proceeded towards the counter and she was followed by the hopeless Yg.
Yn now went before the cashier with a smiling face .

Cashier:( quickly recognized Yn and greeted both Yn and Yg  politely)
Good morning ma'am,sir.. Welcome to our shop.

Yn : Good morning and thank you Mr. Robin.

Cashier:( smiled softly and replied)
So, tell me ma'am. How can I help you?

Yn : Umm . Nothing much,Robin.
Actually my friend,( pulled Yg forward and said ) came here to do some percing on some parts of his body.

Yg :( looked at Yn in a totally confused and shook mode )
What the fuck!(whispered to Yn madly)

Yn :( purposely ignored Ygs curses and tightly hold on Ygs wrist so that he can't escape and continued)
So can I get an appointment with Mr. Ryan . ?
Besides I also  want to get a tattoo on me.

Cashier:( smiled politely and replied)
Oh sure. He's busy with the other clients right now. So you may have to wait for some minutes to get his appointment. Incase you don't want to wait you can ( got cut off by Yn immediately)

Yn : Oh sure I can do that for the sake of my best tattoo and best percing . Waiting for my best tattoo artist.
But just tell him to do fast. I really have some important works later.

Cashier: oh ok. Then have your seats ma'am. I'll be informing him about his new appointments then.

Yn : Great. Thanks.

Cashier: You're welcome ma'am.

Yn happily took her seat with Yg at the waiting room. Yg doesn't want to stay now. Coz right now because of some reasons he was certainly feeling uncomfortable now.

But the matter of fact is ,he still doesn't know why he's feeling something like this.

After a few minutes, the cashier came before Yn and said ,

Cashier: Your appointment is ready ma'am. Please, proceed inside.

Yn :( softly nodded her head and went inside with Yg by dragging Yg with her)

Yn was about to unlock the door of the room but got immediately stopped by a hesitant Yg,

Yg :( suddenly started to feel super weird and uncomfortable)
Yn.  I'm not feeling so good. Can I just go back to my house, please?

Yn :( concernly looked back at Yg and asked )
What happened with you all of a sudden?
Are you ok ? Are you somehow feeling sick?

Yg : (shook his head as no)
I-im fine. I'm not sick. I just....(cut off by Yn )

Yn : Then let's go inside.
I promise, I'll not take much time. I'll just make you introduced with him . That's it.

Yg :( still felt hesitant)Y-Yn.