Part 15: Baby Fever

Start from the beginning

Goemon: Ughnm! I-will not--s-stop-until - I've p-put -my s-seed in you!

You cried tears out of complete pleasure and love.

Y/N: Ishikawaaa~ ! *you cry feeling turned on and happy at the same time*

He kisses your lips again, the love making was almost endless. Suddenly getting a little naughty with your samurai husband, you push him up and over.

Getting him on his back the Samurai was stunned of your actions, a flashback reminder of when you stunned him in your training. You were on top of him, and Goemon looked up at you red faced and his innocence was gone as a result of his sexual actions.

Goemon smirked slightly: I was getting a little tired.

Y/N: It's my turn though isn't it?

The Samurai pants

Goemon: I agree, but I sort of like this view as well I confess~

You look to him surprised as Goemon chuckled holding your hips. You started to ride and bounce on him. His soft hands roamed your body and up your curves to your breasts. Your hands land on his chest as you rocked your hips, his head fell back groaning deeply.

Y/N: Oh~ Goemonnnn~ P-Put a Baby in me!

Goemon grunted: Y-You will be the m-mother of my ch-children,~ Aah!

For once in his life, he kept on going almost never stopping because of his determination to put his own child into you. He was encouraging you to give him an orgasm, which was an extremely rare thing for a shy, silent, level headed samurai like himself. He was so determined to make you feel good at the same time for being his wife as well.

Continuously bouncing and rocking on him made you reach your high, hitting your sweet spot you creamed on his manhood as he held your hips firmly.

The Samurai chuckled quietly to you: I'm surprised you reached your climax so quickly-.

Y/N were shy as you replied: You just feel like heaven

He sighed softly, he moves with you a little bit as well with the friction, almost riding him like a stallion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Making love for what seemed like hours and hours, Goemon reached his climax with you, he had quicken his pace as it had gotten hot and heavy between the two of you in that intense moment.

    The Samurai grunted more loudly, his black hair was all messy, and he pounded into you. Comfortable being alone with you, married, and determined to put a child in you as well.

You moaned loudly: GOEMOOON~!

Goemon: AAAHGH! AAHGH~ F-FOR ZAN-TE-SUKEN!

He then finally unloads inside of you groaning with satisfaction as he relaxed and collapsed on top of you breathing heavily against your chest.

You breathed heavily as well catching your breath, and then you began to giggle and start laughing a little.

Goemon: W-what's so funny?

Y/N: Did you really just moan your swords name?

Goemon turned bright red again.

Goemon: No...I did not.

You start giggling covering your mouth as the Samurai rolled his eyes in embarrassment.

Goemon quietly mumbled: I gave up my sword to save your life.... and put a child into your womb...

Y/N: You are full of surprises sometimes.

Goemon: Am not...

You kiss his nose, and he sighs.

Goemon: Laugh at me if you want, this is a side of me you don't get to see often, nor do my friends see me act in such a sexual manner.

Y/N: Usually it's Lupin.

Goemon: I treat women with respect, not even my sword could let me discipline my own self.  It was a different feeling with you that was special.  I had really loved you, an especially you my empress.

Y/N: Your always a sweetie~.

He chuckled softly and kisses you once again as you laid on top of him falling asleep upon the mat in your very own room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End Scene