lets piss heaven off >:3

Chapter 2 let's piss heaven off >:3

Wokong sighed in frustration even pissed him off they had made him a stable boy for no reason it made him angry so he mestup haven scared them a little and demanded to be called the great sage equal to haven but they have said nothing to him at all it made him angry he hated waiting for answers they had to give him what he wanted he could easily destroy haven with his pinky finger with all his other lims tied behind his back and being blindfolded but still nothing.  But that's when he got a devilishly thought it would piss everyone off maybe even buddha himself , he rubbed his hands together, what if he slept with a monk YA if he sudused a monk to sleep with him it would really make haven angry with him "hehehe " and they would take him seriously.
He jumped and formed acloud going to the closet town he could fined but this was the tricky part how was he going to trick a monk then it hit him he would be a POOR DEFICIENCIES MONKEY WHO WAS HERT poor thing perfect wokong though this was going to be easy.  Wokong made his clothes look dirty and him self look beat up then he flopped off his cloud and landed on the grown trying to look hert .