_____

everyone was getting changed for the evening, with michael coming out of the shower seeing paige in the bathroom, looking at her through the bathroom mirror sending her a wink walking past her going downstairs to his shared wardrobe with jacques.

the davidson male puts on a black polo shirt with dark blue jeans baggy but not to baggy, "i'm gonna see what ekin-su has got to say," michael turned to davide, "hmm, she can't put too much pressure on things, it's very early,"

dami looked at each of the lads, "guys, you excited for tonight, man?" jacques looked at dami, "nah, nah, somethings going off tonight," michael hummed at that, "think somethings going off?"

"yea, i think that too,"

michael comes out of the bedroom along with the rest of the islanders in front with dami and andrew going to where their drinks are all lined up.

michael picked up a cup, "cheers to love, friendship and all about the good vibes!" the islanders all cheersed with michael's arm around paige's waist.

luca looked at michael who nods his head knowing that they were gonna to talk about ekin-su to davide separating himself from everyone else going to where davide and luca now sat together, "what you lads saying?"

"i don't know, you tell me,"

michael looked to luca, "you had a conversation with the queen, drama queen," davide told luca, "i think she, erm, is genuine this time," michael nods his head at that, "mm-hmm, it's still one day,"

the two boys nod their heads, "what does she expect?" michael looked at his friend, "but she's out her heart out there now, in front of everyone," he told davide, "at the fire pit, to say what she said, she could have stuck with charlie, and just been friends,"

"what does she want, basically?"

luca looked at davide, "she wants a chance," davide nods his head, "yeah, a chat," michael furrowed his eyebrows, "no, not a chat, a chance," he explained to davide, "she wants to try and get to—get back to the way you were,"

davide chuckled, "oh, this is harder," luca looked at Michael, "i think it's pride, your pride is hurt," luca told davide, "no, not pride, trust me, if i want someone, i don't give a shut about what other people think, i'm not saying i closed the door,"

michael raised an eyebrow, "maybe tonight, just you make a move and just pull her for a chat," he told his friend, "huh—" michael almost bursted out laughing, "you don't want her keep—just cos she..she's done what she's done, just maybe tonight, pull her for a chat,"

"yea, i can pull her for a chat, but i don't know where all this will go," davide told them, "no, of course not," michael said after shaking his head, "no-one's gonna stop it, we want you two to be happy,"

davide makes a face, "and when we see you two together, you're very happy, very happy," luca told their friend, "you don't stop bloody laughing, you're like two kids together,"

"yea,"
"come on, then,"

michael and luca both stood up, "we believe it, trust us," michael told his friend, "we never used to, just pulling her for a chat, will make her feel better, cos right now, she's down cos she thinks she's got no chance,"