She make me sit on help lap and hugged me.

"Good morning my beautiful wife" she greeted me.

Bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko sa kilig at saya dahil sa narinig kong pagbati mula sakanya.

" Good morning too daddy" I greet her back and kiss her lips.

" Are you okay baby? Did I went too far?" She asked me and ramdam ko ang pag aalala Dito.

I nooded my head at sumandal sa dibdib niya.

" I'm okay daddy, it's just I can't walk property because of the soreness. I feel like I was devirginize again" reklamo ko dito but she just chuckled.

" It's feels so good inside of you baby, ang sarap lalo dahil sa sobrang sikip" mala manyak na sabi nito

Susuwayin ko na sana ito when I hear the shout of my little one's at halatang galit na Ang mga ito.

" Mommy! I want to see daddy!!!!!"

" Mommy stop hiding daddy from us!!!"

" Mommy I'm the one who prayed everyday to papa Zeus for daddy to comeback so don't be like that or else I will stuck my fingers to your eyes" nagulat naman kami sa aming narinig ni Mavis.

I Know it's not Vanna nor Veneice dahil sa tono nh pananalita nito kaya agad naman na tumayo ako at inalalayan ni Mavis.

" Babies wait for me in the living room" sigaw ni Mavis sa mga ito habang inalalayan nito ako papasok sa Cr.

" Okay daddy"

" Don't be too late daddy"

" Daddy faster please okay"

" Okay babies" sagot naman ni Mavis sa mga ito.

When we enter the bathroom,we immediately clean ourselves. Halos siya na ang pagligo saakin because I can't move properly. Siya na din ang nagbihis saakin, I can't go to school this due to this situation of mine kaya naman ang mga bata lang ang papasok sa school nila.

Bumaba na kami sa Sala habang inaaalalayan nito akong mag lakad, when our kids saw us they immediately run to Thier dada and not minding my situation.

" DADDDYYYY" they shouted at nagpa karga ang mga ito sa dada nila.

I was about to walk to the kitchen to prepare foods for them but Mavis stop me.

" Ako na baby, just sit here" sabi nito pero umiling lang ako kaya wala itong nagawa kundi ibaba ang mga anak namin at inalalayan Ako papuntang kusina.

She's helping me to prepare the ingredients, I'm planning to cooked the kids favorite meal which is fried rice, bacon, egg yung malasado and their favorite juice.

I started to cook out food when Mavis hug me behind my back and put her head on my shoulder. She's hugging me so tightly. She kiss my cheeks while looking to what I'm doing.

" Mavis cooking, let me go please" suway ko dito but she just shake her head and buried her face on the crooked of my neck and give me small kisses there.

" I don't want baby, lagi akong pinapangarap na maging ganito tayo. You and me in the kitchen, hugging you while you're cooking" she said.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach again, I felt the pounding in my chest again that only Mavis can do. I felt my face heat up so I bit my lip to stop my smile.

" Uyy may kinikilig, awww my baby is blushing"!she tease me.

I keep on cooking and didn't mind her but this fucker keep on teasing me, I can't look to her because I'm blushing so hard because of her sweet words.