~< Knockout x Cybertronian Femme!Reader >~ (Fluff)

- I Can't Bare It Anymore -

Song - Jesus In LA By Alec Benjamin

~ Enjoy, sparklings. <3

Setting - Cybertron
Time - After the war, Knockout joined the Autobots and Cybertron is fully replenished, Ratchet visits from time to time

Knockout stood in the Autobot Med-Bay with Ratchet. They were chatting like old friends about their things and interests.

"Hey, KO, Ratchet," Y/D says tiredly as she strolls in.

"Hi, Y/D." Ratchet replies happily, giving his friend a warm smile.

"Hello, Doll. Did you recharge well?" Knockout asks. The two were best friends, even before the war. Though their friendship became distant and questionable after he joined the Decepticons, they were sure to make up after he joined the Decepticons.

"Mhm.." She mumbles a good morning and wraps her arms around his neck in a hug that surely wasn't going to end soon. Y/D always did this when she woke up. Otherwise, she would be grumpy for the rest of the day.

Knockout smiled and picked her up. He sat down on one of the stools next to the counter with her in his lap. Ratchet loved seeing them like this, as it always made his day.

The medics continue their conversation while Y/D drifted off. Her best friend had his servos around her waist to keep her from falling. He was so caring and gentle with her, but he was the medic.. It made her sad he only saw her as a best friend.

She squeezed her arms to see if he was even paying attention to her. Back when they were younger, if one of them was holding the other, they were to squeeze their arms lightly to say 'I love you' or 'Everything will be alright', depending on the situation. Knockout finished his sentence while Ratchet began to talk. The orange mech turned to grab something which gave the red one enough time to whisper an 'I love you' in her audio receptor, followed by a light kiss on her cheek plate.

Even though she knew it was a friendly gesture, her tanks fluttered with love and admiration. She truly loved this medic, but he would never return her feelings.

He had high standards when it came to sparkmates. Before the war, he, as the humans would say it, dated a few femmes, but they all used him. The two found themselves at each other's apartments often, Y/D always willing to comfort her friend.

Because of his past, any femme who tried to start a relationship with him was turned down with a lie that he was already taken. If they asked who, and Y/D was there, he would pull her against him.

- Flashback -

F/N (Femme Name) walked into the Med-Bay, hips swinging with an evil smirk on her face plates. Y/D sat on the counter with a data pad in her servos. She watched the femme walk up behind Knockout and clear her throat.

"Hello, F/N. Is there something I can do for you?" He asks sweetly. She runs her digit down his chassis and smirks.

"Well, I wanted to know if you would be my sparkmate." She would reply. Knockout took her servo away from his frame and let it go.

"I do apologize, but I am already taken." He says.

"By who?" She asks with disgust. The medic takes Y/D's servo and pulls her down, setting her data pad on the counter and holding her hips.

"By Y/D. She is my sparkmate. But again, I apologize." He smiles. The femme would scowl, then smirk again and ask:

"If you two are sparkmates, you should kiss, shouldn't you?" Her voice was jealous and teasing. Knockout frowned.