Chp 2 - Castle Town Pt.1

Start from the beginning

   They both stood and left the room. Y/N looked around as the two walked through the halls of the castle. Different rooms stood beyond the halls. Going down the stairs, the two had arrived to a large pot.

  "You bake in a pot?" Y/N assumed curiously. Ralsei gave a nod. "Why don't we start with a simple vanilla muffin?" Ralsei said. "Actually! Can it, uh, be chocolate?" Y/N muffled feeling anxious again of her request.

-

Kris's POV:

   Wind battered against Kris's face, their(♡) bangs flapping on their(♡) face. Their(♡) armor started to appear out of thin air, starting with their(♡) armor boots moving up to their(♡) magenta scarf and now cyan skin. They(♡) held their(♡) arms up preparing for impact as they(♡) rolled and landed on the floor successfully without a scratch.

   Susie had done the same action and landing and she was back to her pink, spiked outfit. They were back in the Dark World. Without even sharing a word with each other, the two teens hurried over to see the empty Castle Town again. "Here we are," Susie muttered quietly. "Kris! Susie!" A familiar fluffy boy walked up to the two with a polite grin. Kris stared at the Prince of Darkness. He looked exactly like their(♡) older brother, except younger."It's been ever-so-long!" Ralsei exclaimed with a longing in his tone. Kris strained their(♡) searching eyes as they(♡) try to look for a specific someone. "Yeah, yeah. It's been what, a day?" Susie said with an exaggerated voice. "Oh! That is short, isn't it?" He chuckled nervously. "It's just that, I've never had friends before," he admitted, looking down with his paws behind his back. "So, I've never waited so long to see them again, either!" "Fine, guess we'll TRY not to let you die of loneliness." Susie said.

   "I bet Lancer wants to see us too, right?" Susie said, with a grin on her face. But there was no sight of the blue little spade. Susie had the same realization as she looked around looking for her friend and companion. "Hey, wait a sec. Where IS everyone?" She asked with a frown. She walked past Ralsei, standing in the middle of town and looking around for any other life forms other than Kris and Ralsei. Kris searched their(♡) gaze too, looking for Y/N. Where was she? "Where's EVERYBODY?" Susie faced Ralsei. "Worry not, Susie. You'll see them in a moment. Just wait here, alright?" Ralsei advised her, at which Susie gave an impatient huff. "Okay."

   "Hey, this better not be some kind of prank or something!" Susie growled towards Ralsei, who was unfazed and gave her a calm smile. Until he walked up to Kris who stood waiting, still looking for a certain Lightner. "Kris, I have something to ask you. I need you to return to the Light World. And go to classroom, to the EAST of the closet doors." He requested them(♡). "Inside, gather everything on the ground and bring it back here, would you?" Ralsei asked with a polite tone. Kris nodded in response, but before both could leave Kris called Ralsei quietly, grabbing their arm. Ralsei blushed slightly. "Is Y/N alright? Where is she?" They(♡) asked him. "Oh! Don't worry, you two will see Y/N soon. She's inside the castle and she's doing just fine. But first, I need you to get everything from the other room," he informed them(♡). Kris nodded again and the two departed. But before they(♡) could leave towards the exit to the Light World, they(♡) headed to another direction, subconsciously.

-

Susie's POV:

   Ralsei walked up to Susie who was waiting impatiently beside an empty house with her arms crossed. "So, Ralsei, your not gonna put your hat on?" She asked Ralsei. "Why? Did I look cuter before?" He said. At that, Susie panicked. "Uhhh, NO, I just mean.." Susie said but couldn't think of anything. "You..you think I look cuter now?" Ralsei blushed. "It was just NICER seeing LESS of you!" She growled a lie, clenching her teeth. "You're making me blush!" He teased. Susie gave a groan.