"Hey, you two. You alright?

Izuku looked up at Ryukyu, before looking back at Eri.

"Look, I'm sorry about them. Aizawa told them to be calm but clearly some didn't listen. He's making sure they won't do that again."

Once more, Izuku looked up at Ryuko, and then returned his attention to Eri. Standing up, he walked over to his and Eri's new mother, Eri still in his arms, and signalled for her to take them back to the room. She smiled and did just that. They re-entered the room, and all eyes turned to them.

"Now that they're here, you can ask some questions, get to know them and introduce yourselves. Quieter this time."

Hands were raised into the air. Aizawa picked out a pink skinned girl.

"Why is Ryukyu here as well?"

"I'm going to be their mother. We're just waiting for it to be certified."

The girl nods. Aizawa scans the room, before selecting a girl with long black hair, tied into a ponytail.

"What are your quirks?"

The boy looks to Aizawa, as if to get confirmation that they could trust the class. No-one who knew there quirks had treated them well, only Aizawa and Ryuko. Aizawa provided the reassurance.

"Mine is called Standstill. Hers is Rewind."

"What do they do?"

"She can rewind the state of any living thing. I can stop time." Murmurs fly around the room at the announcement. Aizawa selects a boy with a tail.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 16, she's 5." This response recieves a large number of gasps and shocked faces. Even the boy who remained stoic the whole time showed a reaction. Next was a boy with grapes for hair.

"Aizawa-sensei said that you would kill us, is that true?"

"If I deem you a threat to me or my sister, then without hesitation." Izuku's horn glowed as if to highlight his point. Next was a yellow haired boy.

"Why does your horn glow?"

"It's a signal that my quirk is active, or about to activate. Eri's glows whilst hers is active too."

"Why do you have them? Your quirks aren't mutations."

"We don't know. All I remember is that they are completely unique to us two."

The boy nodded, satisfied with the answers. Aizawa once again scanned the room, picking a boy with a limb mutation.

"Are you going to be in this class?"

"I-I don't know. Eri and I haven't been told."

"Not yet, they won't" Aizawa provided an answer. "After a while, maybe. But currently they'll be in and around the school, but not a member of any classes. They will, however, be staying in the dorms. Specifically the teachers' dorms." Whispers flew around the class. Eri squirmed a bit, burying her head into the crook of Izuku's neck. Izuku kissed the top of her head, uttering comforting words into her ear.

"It's OK, Eri. I'm here. I've got you, always will. I'll protect you, little sis. Don't worry."

Eri began to relax. With her head still pressed against his neck, she tightened her grip on her brother. She rested against his shoulder, gradually falling asleep. Once the silver haired girl was safely sound asleep, her brother looked back at the now silent class, an intense glare plastered on his face.

"Be quiet. Do you not listen to your trainer."

"Trainer? What are you on about?"

Izuku faltered a bit. "Eraserhead. Your trainer. Is that not what he is?"

"No he's our teacher. Have you never had a teacher?"

Izuku stepped back, his breathing beginning to increase. His eyes darted around the room, never staying in the same position. His horn flashed, and he and Eri disappeared. Aizawa and Ryuko bolted out of the room. They found the duo back in the same corner as before.

"I-I cant do it anymore, Mr Aizawa. It's too much. I don't know what's real anymore."

"It's alright, kid. Calm down. They're just concerned, they don't know the full story. There are a lot of things that you'll need to re-adjust to. Don't worry though, we'll help you. Come on, we'll take you to the dorm room you'll be sharing."

Izuku closed his eyes, and took a few deep breaths. Upon opening his eyes, he saw Eri looking up at him. He smiled at her, and she snuggled into his chest. Izuku stood up, nodding at Aizawa and Ryuko. The dragoon hero approached them, taking Izuku by the hand and lead him and Eri to their new home.