ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡 - 𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪

★=========✾=========★

"Ne-Chan…stop this…!"

She raised a brow. This brat again, she thought. She would've thought the arrows got to him at this point, along with the rest of them. How could they be alive? Not even the hashira could destroy and even dodge most of them.

Unless..

Reality struck her like a brick.

Unless no arrows were sent towards them to begin with.

I mean, they don't have a scratch on them, just a few remnants of dirt and bruises caused by an unknown force before she even saw each of them. She hadn't caused a scratch on any of them, she would've felt it. She could feel every cell in the blood crafted arrows and she could feel it every time it made some sort of contact with another.

She could feel when everyone fell to the ground, so how the hell did she miss the kids?

"Huh.." she mumbled out, utterly confused as to why the brats got away from her without her even knowing. "How the hell..are you still alive…?!"  Why did she allow them to live there long? Why did she allow them to survive.."Nee-chan?...what the hell are you talking about, brat?"

Tanjiro flinched at the name, all the while Genya raced through the trees, the barrel of his gun still pointed at the lone demon. "Nee-Chan…come on…! Don't do this!" The boy cried out, the grip around his katana tightening until his hand shook. "Don't you see….Don't you see how much pain you're causing to the people who do nothing but love you!" His tears finally slipped down his face as the three around him remained silent.

She was flabbergasted. Not only did this boy speak to her as if he knew her…but also had the guts to challenge her?

Why can't she just have things her way for once.

"Why can't you see…" she began, the hashira beneath her feet looking up at her with gritted teeth and panicked eyes. "I could kill you anytime I want-"

"Then why haven't you!?" Tanjiro interrupted and the demon only grew in its rage.

They tilted their head, their lips no longer holding a smile, but a menacing frown as her beady eyes glowed in the light of the moon. "Huh.."

Tanjiro took a step forward, to which the demon flinched. "You could've killed us as soon as you sent the arrows at us, but none came our way when you were fully capable of doing so!" He cried, panting as he clutched his chest. "And don't you see..!" Her fingers twitched. "All of them are still alive! You held back!" He gestured around him, to all the hashira laying in the ground, and among closer inspection, they all had slight breath in their lungs.

She watched as she saw each and every one of their chests rise and fall rhythmically almost as if they were just asleep, excusing all the blood surrounding each and every one of them. Now that the blood had stopped pouring, there was only crimson bladed grass that surrounded each of their bodies.