HAPPY ENDING.....

(jimin was fighting with su min Wang and he pointed the gun at jimin and shooted him jimin was in full of blood and his last word is... jimin: y/n i love yo....)

Y/n:( while crying) jiminaaaaa...........

Jimin:(shocked) y/n are you ok i am here......

Y/n:you are......

Jimin:(while hugging) i am ok y/n i am here for you tell me what happen did you had a bad dream.....

Y/n: (while crying and hugging jimin tightly) don't leave me, don't go anywhere......

Jimin:(while making her hair) I am never going to leave you y/n don't cry please everything is ok.....

(A/n: yess y/n was dreaming after she became unconscious Samaira call jungkook to take her to hospital she awake after one day.....)

After a while....

Y/n: now tell me what happen yesterday uncle got arrested or not, are you ok did you get hurt anywhere did my mom know everything about uncle.....

Jimin: my love (smiling) take a breath first.....

Y/n: why are you so calm jimin please tell me what happen.....

Jimin:ok ok listen......

Flashback----

Jimin already planned everything because he know that if Wang saw them that they are following him he will definitely going to shoot so he already bought his man with extra money so Wang man who is now with jimin so they pointed the gun on jimin so he raised his hands then Wang started laughing...

Wang: i told you jimin if you have any plan you are going to die....

Jimin:(while smirking) ops i am dying i am scared.....

Wang: what!! are you mental you are going to die in my hands like your parents......

Jimin:(with eyes his showing to change the position of the gun) look at your man first mr su min Wang i am not that child anymore who is going to scared of you.....

Wang: what the hell I am your boss why are you pointing the gun at me...

Jimin: (while laughing) hahaha i already bought your man, they are not going to listen you..

Wang: you!!!!

Jimin: you just think i am an idol you really didn't search about me, ahh that's so bad i will introduce myself first,

"I am the king of the Mafia world"

You are the first person who see my face and also last person who ever know me the real me there are working under my hands or

You are the first person who see my face and also last person who ever know me the real me there are working under my hands or .....in hell (smirk)

Wang: I don't want to die in your hands (he pointed out the gun on himself and shouted himself)