Toga: I have to say Y/N! You look really cute with all that blood on you~~

~Tf?!~

She looked at me with a creepy smile. Her canines wear abnormally sharp and pointy. She tried to stab me again but I moved aside. She repeatedly swung her knife at me. I was just bearly able to dodge her attacks. I waited until she had an opening and.

*WHAM* 

I punched her in the face, picked up my gun, and ran.

~I've only got one left I NEED TO RELOAD!~

I was about to open the cylinder until a shadowy figure pooped out behind a wall. 

~Crap! SHOOT HIM IN THE FACE!~

I aimed at his head but my fear made me fire too soon and I hit his shoulder. I noticed that it was the hand guy that tried intimidating me when I got kidnapped. Unfortunately, I still had to run and I was out of ammo.

~Guess you get to live for now~ 

I jumped over his body and kept running. I ran to a fence and claimed it. When I got down I saw that they began chasing after me.

~AW CRAP~

I picked up the pace and kept running. I jumped on a wooden box and jumped over a 5-foot wall and kept running. The wall lead to an empty street so I kept on running. I ran in a straight line down the street and looked behind me.

~SHIT THEY'RE FOLLOWING ME!~

A few knives flew right past me. The girl with the creepy smile was throwing those things at me. I just barely managed to dodge them. I turned back around to see a small tiny little blue marble flying at me.

~The heck is that?~

It quickly burst open and turned into a car that was going straight towards me. I dolphin dived and got out of the way in time. I stood back up and kept running. I began going in zig zags to try and avoid more attacks. It slowed me down but I was a really good runner so I began to gain some distance.

~Ok ok. I think this might be a good chance to reload now~

I quickly pulled some bullets out of my pocket and tried loading them into the cylinder. I kept checking behind me in case something else came my way. 

~4, 5, 6!~

I spun the cylinder back in, turned around, and aimed at them. The moment I pointed at them, they all ducked and covered. I didn't even fire a shot. I took this chance to go into an ally way to try and lose them.

~I might lose them here. It should give me a chance to get away and hide so I can figure things out~

I ran through the ally way and climbed a fence and got on the roof of a house. I kept running jumping from roof to roof until I made it back onto the street. 

~Ok, I think I lost them. I should just keep moving and-~

*BANG*

A bullet just barely missed my head. I turned around to see 7 men with military-grade gear.

~Who are they? They don't look like police officers. It can't be them~

I considered dropping my gun and surrendering but they didn't look like law enforcement.

'<{DAD! Cooper! Who are they?!}>'

I wanted to know who they were so I'd know if I should surrender or not. I wasn't getting a response. I then noticed at the top left corner of my glasses that a text was flashing saying [Camera feed offline]