Prologue

What is love?
A four-letter word; nothing outlandish, but the way we all exaggerate it, we make it sound like an equation of maths, which can never be solved!

Love can be a fairytale for some who have experienced only the pleasant side of it.

But for some, the same love is painful. And it was no different for Sidharth Shrivastav. Having a big heart costs you a lot. And he was no exception. There were chapters in life that he had closed off to never look back upon again. Little did he know that life was coming with yet another chapter, but this time, a beautiful one.

They say life is full of surprises;
but it had always served her a bowl full of spices.

Shehnaaz Kaur knew one thing, and that was to mask her emotions with a smile. She had her share of ups and downs. Having a traumatic childhood left an impact on her. And the betrayals only added more to her miseries.
She was now done with life and with the people who surrounded her, but she was unaware of the turn her life would be taking.

-Life is a gifted cassette of songs;
and we don't know which song would play next.

............................................................................

"kya kar rahi hai sweetheart, ganda ho gaya dekh... change karne de baba"

"yaar tujhe kya kharish hai... hone de ganda, mein baad me saaf kar dungi na"

"uth ja bachha, tu jaanti hai na that I don't like even the lightest stain on my clothes!"

" haye tujhe kahin OCD to nahi hai?"

"nahi bey gadhi.. sab ko yahi kyu lagta hai!?. You know once a doctor said that I have ablutomania.. pagal sala!"

"kya? kya? vapis bol... kaha se dhundh ke laata hai ye words?"
............................................................................

"Sidhaarrrtthhh!"

"Haan baby"

"kuch baat kar na achi"

"look at that tree!"

"hein"

"you know sometimes I feel even the trees have untold stories. Perhaps we are too busy narrating ours that we overlook it every time they shed leaves."

"to fir vo kise batate honge apni stories?"

"pata nahi.. maybe they just keep listening to others.. they are good listeners"

"you know you are like that to me, a good listener. Tu bhi to meri baatein sunta hai... And you never judge me."

"It goes both ways sweetheart. Perhaps we all need a good listener. At times we all feel to vent it out par kabhi kabhi koi hota hi nahi baatein sunne ke liye"

............................................................................

There is a slight difference between a heartless person and a person who suppresses emotions. But our so-called society is yet to learn it. In their opinion, both are the same and to prove their point, they force their opinions on others. Sidharth and Shehnaaz were two such victims of these societal beliefs. Defeated by their lives, they start a new journey, unaware of the storm waiting for them. So what are you waiting for? Gear up and tie your seat belts for this roller coaster ride full of emotions.

.
.
.
.
.
.

This is the first time I'm writing something. I'll try to give my best. This book is just my feelings for Sidnaaz and I'll try to express my love through it. I'll be giving updates from mid November. Can't help because of my ca exams. Till then read the prologue and do give feedback and suggestions.

Also, thank you so much EktaKothari6   for helping me a lot and for approving the cover and prologue! Love you✨

Kindly shower some love!💘