Garden Times

" Ao-chan! please go on a date with me! "
"Hmm.... 4! "
"Err...."

A conversation like this would be normal for students Aoi Akane and Akane Aoi. Akane is madly in love with Aoi. Sadly, or not, she's doesn't return these feeling. She honestly feels uncomfortable with it.

Aoi doesn't like the way people see her. They see her as the perfect girl, the girl who other girls want to be, the girl boys would drool over. Aoi hates this attention. The only person she's really likes is her best friend, Nene Yashiro. In fact, the girl adores her. She'd do just about anything to go out with Nene. She's madly inlove with her.

But since her friend is an idiot, im afraid to inform you nene is oblivious to this crush aoi has. But i am happy to tell you this story does have a good ending. You just have to wait.

Gardening area
2:34pm:

"Hi aoi!" nene said as she hugged her dear friend from behind.
Flustered and blushing hard, aoi said a quick "hi!" and went back to working with the plants.
"Anything wrong aoi? nene asked, confused why her friend is blushing hard.
Yeah..why do you have to be so cute... aoi thought.
"Nope!" Aoi exclaimed. "Hey nene-chan.. do you wanna have a sleepover with me this weekend?"
"Oh! That's tomorrow right? Then yea!" nene said.
"Yeah it is tomorrow silly!" aoi giggled. "Now help me with these flowers!"
" okay okay..."

"Ugh why does ao-chan have to hang out with her...?" a voice from far away said. This voice, was of course Akane Aoi. As I mentioned before, he is madly in love with Aoi. He'd sell all his limbs to go on a date with aoi. He is quite jealous of how nene gets to hangout with aoi more than him.

Akane stalks aoi. He is very weird indeed. Little does he know, someone also have a huge crush on him. Like nene, he is oblivious to it. Who knows, i might even write about it...