Potter Arts Part 8

Start from the beginning

" Hermione Granger" Loki says in a professional Tone

" Its giving uwu girl but its still good" Ginny smiles.

" Of course" Blaise rolls his eyes.

" What do you mean?" Ginny glares at him. 

" Nothing"

" Its cute" Hermione smiles.

" Not as Cute as the real thing" Fred winks at Hermione. She proceeds to blush seriously.

" Talking about Fred calling Hermione cute.." Loki brings up another Potter art that makes people gasp.

The Theatre gasped at the Potter art right in front of them

The Theatre gasped at the Potter art right in front of them. Ron had no words to describe how he was feeling and Fred just blinked awkwardly at the Image. 

" Since No one is gonna talk.." Loki brings her head up.

" Oh no, we will" McGonagall chuckles lightly " How?'

" That's the same question, I'm having" George says breathlessly.

" You-" Ron pauses before he starts to panic.\

" I can understand-" Ginny gets a death stare from Ron " Somewhat".

" I have no words" Fred makes a gesture to zip his lips.

" Your Brother is Fuming" Narcissa whispers.

" I know". 

" This Ship is called Fremione. Um, I should have introduced this ship a long time because its not a Crackship. Its between Hermione and Fred. I didn't even know it existed until I saw a Short and I was like what. The Ship started in Goblet of fire when Fred was acting flirty towards Hermione when she told him that the potion wouldn't work. Their was also chemistry in the books and Apparently, Hermione lost her Virginity to him when she was 15 but its just head cannon similar to the Draco one of his to Pansy. I would say its almost as popular as Romione" Loki finishes her statement. 

" Ew, I'm too young to be sleeping around" Hermione scoffs. 

" I'm scared at the Popularity part" Harry shivers.